• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Welcome to TBP 6.0 Important Info

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  96,982
  • Days Won:  469

I adjusted for the 5...we'll probably have to adjust this later on. I think new members might have a wrong time. It would do good for members to visit their settings, but I don't want to create issues.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Thanks for all the hard work mods and admins. This new layout looks so clean already.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,982
  • Days Won:  469

I am moving any new board threads to the temporary forum established for that discussion. Please visit those boards at the bottom of the forum list to learn new things about TheBullsPen.com including it's attractive new mobile site, Twitter and Facebook integration.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Much better with the LARGE LETTERS on the old domain...kinda easier to redirect.

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

Is there a spell check?

You mean spazza will be on here...? ;)

was this necessary?

great job bulliever and crew

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I adjusted for the 5...we'll probably have to adjust this later on. I think new members might have a wrong time. It would do good for members to visit their settings, but I don't want to create issues.

Yeah, I now seem to be one hour off. If I change my settings to ET I'm off by a few hours.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

Yeah, I now seem to be one hour off. If I change my settings to ET I'm off by a few hours.

Change to <GMT> Casablanca and uncheck DST and you should be fine if you're EST ...

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

How's the time look now. Server was set to dublin, even though it appears to be in a pacific time zone facility. It looks correct now to me, with my profile set to eastern, but server set to pacific.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

How's the time look now. Server was set to dublin, even though it appears to be in a pacific time zone facility. It looks correct now to me, with my profile set to eastern, but server set to pacific.

I had to manually set it to DST, it didn't auto detect, but it does now show correct time when I set to Eastern Time Zone.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Two things I'd also like to see:

1. the ability to see more than 10-15 posts per page. (just a personal preference)

2. a link at the bottom of the page to get back to the parent forum. I'd rather use a link than the browsers back button because it refreshes the data and shows where there are new posts. I'm scrolling back to the top of the pages to get back to the main boards. Not a huge problem, but a convenience I'd like.

Not sure where else to post ideas/issues. This seems to be the place.

Archived