• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jim Leavitt to FAU???????????

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

They were talking about this on XM College Football tonight and Childers, the host, said that if Leach, who co-hosts a show on XM, didn't go to Arizona, he'd be very interested since he's now living in Key West .... which is probably horsefeathers. Leach craps on the BE all the time so I can't imagine him going to a conference like the Sun Belt, or even CUSA, if FAU gets moved up.

Lousy job > no job

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

They were talking about this on XM College Football tonight and Childers, the host, said that if Leach, who co-hosts a show on XM, didn't go to Arizona, he'd be very interested since he's now living in Key West .... which is probably horsefeathers. Leach craps on the BE all the time so I can't imagine him going to a conference like the Sun Belt, or even CUSA, if FAU gets moved up.

Lousy job > no job

True ... although, I don't know if I'd call FAU a lousy job .... just lower profile.  ;)

• Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

we dont need to compete against Jimbo in Fl for recruits...........hope he lands at K-State

that would be easy

he hit a kid

how would another florida state university hire him?  i dont see it

potential liability would be huge

did he wear out welcome in nfl already??

he seems to be on fast track to move up ladder in nfl

fau and ksu are crummy programs

why not arizona?????????

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

doesn't take much to coach Patrick Willis to be productive... just sayin.

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Frankly, it would prompt me to be a bit of an FAU fan.

+1

And, in reality, FAU is the type of job Leavitt is perfect for. Fast path to stardom with him at the helm, if he can reproduce some USF magic.

• Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

Frankly, it would prompt me to be a bit of an FAU fan.

+1

And, in reality, FAU is the type of job Leavitt is perfect for. Fast path to stardom with him at the helm, if he can reproduce some USF magic.

usf never reached stardom

• Content Count:  259
  • Days Won:  0

I think if he doesn't win his lawsuit and prove somewhat that his firing was trumped up he may have to start back at a Sunbelt school but if he wins then I can definitely see a lot of decent/good programs lining up.

• Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

I think if he doesn't win his lawsuit and prove somewhat that his firing was trumped up he may have to start back at a Sunbelt school but if he wins then I can definitely see a lot of decent/good programs lining up.

Archived