• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF/Big East Realignment Discussion Thread - Part Deaux

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Twitter beginning to buzz that we'll soon hear Mizzou to SEC and WVU to B12.

I have a hard time believing WVU to the Big 12.  Mac Brown was on ESPN the other day and said that he wanted the conference to stay regional.

Haven't we learned already that the head coaches have little to no say in what happens with realignment?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Twitter beginning to buzz that we'll soon hear Mizzou to SEC and WVU to B12.

I have a hard time believing WVU to the Big 12.  Mac Brown was on ESPN the other day and said that he wanted the conference to stay regional.

Haven't we learned already that the head coaches have little to no say in what happens with realignment?

In most cases I would agree.  However, this is Texas and he may have more pull than you think.

• Content Count:  33
  • Days Won:  0

I feel that we are headed to the Big 12 and just in case they are worried about the travel....I practially guarantee that we will sell out every home game if we play those teams....the excitement and passion would explode and I would go to a LOT of road games.....

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I feel that we are headed to the Big 12 and just in case they are worried about the travel....I practially guarantee that we will sell out every home game if we play those teams....the excitement and passion would explode and I would go to a LOT of road games.....

Only way we have a chance at ending up in the Big XII is if the Big XII goes to 14 teams and Mizzou leaves... if they go to 16 teams we will be in but UCF will be also in... the Big XII is big on adding pairs of teams which is why Louisville and Natti are so attractive.

• Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

"practically guarantee". What a great line!

• Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

Air Force and Boise State?  Off we go onto the wild blue ballfield!

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

You guys are probably right about Greg Swaim.  But I like him right now.  Just tweeted that his guess is USF in the Big 12 "for round 2 next summer".

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

You guys are probably right about Greg Swaim.  But I like him right now.  Just tweeted that his guess is USF in the Big 12 "for round 2 next summer".

Lol that guy is a moron.

Archived