• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF/Big East Realignment Discussion Thread - Part Deaux

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

You guys are probably right about Greg Swaim.  But I like him right now.  Just tweeted that his guess is USF in the Big 12 "for round 2 next summer".

Lol that guy is a moron.

Maybe, but his sources seem to be pretty good.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

in b4 Boise to SEC

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

I don't know about Missouri, but I think there's a chance that the SEC wants and will get Oklahoma.  To get A&M and OK would really open up the Texas recruiting market as well as the TV markets over there.  Texas actually is a better recruiting grounds than Florida; well I guess it would depend on who you ask.  As long as UT has it's network, there will be disgruntled players in the Big 12.  Oh, for those who don't know, A&M and Texas are like FSU and UF.  They are both followed all over the state and are bitter rivals.   

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Football schools and bball schools need to talk. Explain to the bball schools with them being. A noose around the neck the football side can't survive. Go your merry way without an exit fee. Form your own league or join others. Either way, no exit fee for you. Keep Marinatto as your commish. We will find one for the football schools.

Then make your football league as strong as you can make it. Do it NOW.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I don't know about Missouri, but I think there's a chance that the SEC wants and will get Oklahoma.  To get A&M and OK would really open up the Texas recruiting market as well as the TV markets over there.  Texas actually is a better recruiting grounds than Florida; well I guess it would depend on who you ask.  As long as UT has it's network, there will be disgruntled players in the Big 12.  Oh, for those who don't know, A&M and Texas are like FSU and UF.  They are both followed all over the state and are bitter rivals.   

Go Bulls!

I think Alabama and LSU have real problems with adding another west division team in the SEC. From my understanding, they would have to move teams from the west division into the east division and changing rivalries, etc.

Archived