• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Don't Sleep on the Golden Panthers

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,438
  • Days Won:  19

This one could be a good one.  Both teams look to be pretty solid and have a lot riding on the outcome.  UCF may put three guys on Hilton. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I'll be looking forward to FIU v. UCF. I'll be pulling for the Golden Panthers. This should be a sell out game for FIU, as UCF has a lot of graduates in South Florida. Can any Panther fans chime in on how ticket sales are going for this game?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Not sure on how many are remaining but FIU is not selling single game tickets for this one... you have to buy the whole year.

• Content Count:  44
  • Days Won:  1

The game is almost sold out and should be our highest attended game ever.  Surpassing our first game against USF at the Stadium.  We should clear the 20k mark.  I know that UCF fans think they will get 15k but if I had to guess, I would say they get anywhere from 7k-9k.  This is how I break it down.

Visiting Stands (all UCF) - 3,500

West End Zone (50% - 75% UCF) - 2,000 - 3,000

East End Zone - Student Section (all FIU) - 0

South Side (25% -30% UCF) - 2,500 - 3,500

It should be a fun atmosphere and I hope that we can make it happen and come out with the win.  IF (big if) we do win, then FIU could conceivably go undefeated as our remaining OOC schedule is Akron and Duke.

• Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

The game is almost sold out and should be our highest attended game ever.  Surpassing our first game against USF at the Stadium.  We should clear the 20k mark.  I know that UCF fans think they will get 15k but if I had to guess, I would say they get anywhere from 7k-9k.  This is how I break it down.

Visiting Stands (all UCF) - 3,500

West End Zone (50% - 75% UCF) - 2,000 - 3,000

East End Zone - Student Section (all FIU) - 0

South Side (25% -30% UCF) - 2,500 - 3,500

It should be a fun atmosphere and I hope that we can make it happen and come out with the win.  IF (big if) we do win, then FIU could conceivably go undefeated as our remaining OOC schedule is Akron and Duke.

Very true...but there are some upsets lurking.  The SunBelt isn't THAT easy.

8va

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

FIU is borderline bad.

Louisville (LOUISVILLE!!!) almost doubled them in yards and first downs. Hilton got half the total yards in two big plays.

That won't happen against a defense with it's head screwed on. Expect to see the Michael Floyd treatment to Hilton. He'll have a corner on him and a safety over top. UCF has a lot of speed.

This will probably be a blowout unless someone across Hilton steps up.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

FIU is borderline bad.

Louisville (LOUISVILLE!!!) almost doubled them in yards and first downs. Hilton got half the total yards in two big plays.

That won't happen against a defense with it's head screwed on. Expect to see the Michael Floyd treatment to Hilton. He'll have a corner on him and a safety over top. UCF has a lot of speed.

And yet again, you show just how little you actually know about football.  ::) or your a UCF troll.... probably both.

FIU is a very sound team. They have a good coach and have been picked pretty much across the board to win their conference. This is being played at their house and they are expected to win.

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

FIU is borderline bad.

And yet again, you show just how little you actually know about football.  ::) or your a UCF troll.... probably both.

FIU is a very sound team. They have a good coach and have been picked pretty much across the board to win their conference. This is being played at their house and they are expected to win.

You don't like me. I get it.

I hate UCF.

Winning the Sunbelt is even less impressive than winning C-DOA. I don't give any thought to UCiF winning their ****** conference, why should I care about FIU possibly winning theirs?

UCF wins by 2 TD's at least.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Robinson on Hilton is going to cause big time problems for the FIU offense.  Robinson is legit. 

• Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

FIU is borderline bad.

Expected to win? By whom?

Archived