• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I think I got off on the wrong foot.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  27
  • Days Won:  0

First of all, I stand by my opinions my other thread, that doesn't change. However, I think I came into an opponents house with a little much bravado and for that I apologize.  I know the reputation ND fans have and I don't want to propagate that. As I'm sure you all can sympathize with, it's been a long off season. I'm coming in hot.

So, help me learn about USF, particularly the defense. Who are the players to watch for? Where are your strengths? Weaknesses?

Thanks.

• Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Watch for Jon LeJiste on the safety blitz. He can light people up. Ryne Giddins on the end should be dangerous, Jacquez Jenkins in the Nickel package is a speedy ball hawk. Both Barrington and LAttimore are really solid LBs. True freshman Elkino Watson could make a big splash at DT.

Just my opinion.

• Content Count:  21,267
  • Days Won:  10

Jon LeJist, watch his hit he had at FSU (google USF vs FSU Defensive highlights Youtube) and man he nailed that running back.

Mattgrothedotcom was the author or poster

• Content Count:  8

I do hope Lejiste blows someone up, maybe he can get Kelly on the sideline!

http://www.domerdomain.com/

Watch from about 45 seconds to just over a minute of this "Boom" video. Te'o can lay the wood as well.  My ND buddy sent me this, I didn't know Te'o was that big of hitter.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Just to add, Jerrelle Young is a solid safety as well. He won't light people up, or get a lot of picks this season, but, he's fundamentally sound, will rarely miss a tackle, and is usually around the ball when he's supposed to be.

Also, Quenton Washington is a great tackling corner and it's said that he has taken a huge leap this year similar to what Skinny Raymond did for us last year. If that's the case, he'll hold his own with Floyd as well as can be expected, but I'd be delusional to think that anyone will shut him down.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Watch from about 45 seconds to just over a minute of this "Boom" video. Te'o can lay the wood as well.  My ND buddy sent me this, I didn't know Te'o was that big of hitter.

yur buddy...right...

• Content Count:  743

I was wondering why there is such overwhelming confidence in a qb coming off 2 major knee injuries with a 4-5 record

• Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

yur buddy...right...

:thumbnew

Dude, I'm an ND fan and its painfully obvious you are too, just trying to pose as a bulls fan. Give it up - it is pathetic and transparent.

Regarding ND qb Dayne Crist, any confidence stems from his potential. He has the physical tools and was one of the top 5 qbs coming out if high school. Saying people are confident is over stating things. Most Irish fans I know are cautiously optimistic about him, at best. He has a lot to prove, but has the potential to excel.

Archived