• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Football Depth Chart is out.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Macfarland immediately eligible per Greg!

+1,000,000

This should mix things up with Landi as TE/WR

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Macfarland immediately eligible per Greg!

+1,000,000

This should mix things up with Landi as TE/WR

I was hoping so as well, but Coach holtz said Landi and Shields will see more action early on.

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

^ Nothing wrong with that. Landi/Shields at TE puts some very good pass catching TE's on the field. Not sure how I'd rate our TE's at run blocking though. Even incoming Price seems like more of a pass catching TE.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

^ Nothing wrong with that. Landi/Shields at TE puts some very good pass catching TE's on the field. Not sure how I'd rate our TE's at run blocking though. Even incoming Price seems like more of a pass catching TE.

Virgin seems once again to be the forgotten man. I still expect BIG things from him. Some people think that he is the best USF pro prospect down the road.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Virgin seems once again to be the forgotten man. I still expect BIG things from him. Some people think that he is the best USF pro prospect down the road.

Mama, why didn't he get the PT last year?  I would think it's because he wasn't showing enough in practice to warrant it, but maybe you have a better insight on that?  We didn't throw to the TE a whole lot last year anyway. 

Mama, why didn't he get the PT last year?  I would think it's because he wasn't showing enough in practice to warrant it, but maybe you have a better insight on that?  We didn't throw to the TE a whole lot last year anyway. 

You might want to read this recent story.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2011/aug/13/westwood-grad-bulks-up-for-south-florida/

I also thought that Richard Kelly was going to be our secret weapon throughout his careeer, but he remained secret. Frankly, If Kelly had played even for UCF, I think he would have been able to showcase himself more.

Perhaps, the same thing will happen to Virgin. I hope not.

http://www.thebullrush.com/2011/02/isaac-virgin-secret-weapon.htm

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

If Landi sticks at TE and we get Price this off-season I don't see how Virgin gets significant playing time at TE without injuries ahead of him. Next year he'll most likely have Landi/McFarland/Price ahead of him.

If Landi sticks at TE and we get Price this off-season I don't see how Virgin gets significant playing time at TE without injuries ahead of him. Next year he'll most likely have Landi/McFarland/Price ahead of him.

Plus, Hawkins should be back healthy.

Virgin is not even mentioned by our OC as being part part of the three headed TE monster of Landi, Shields and McFarland in this latest video.

http://www.gousfbulls.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?id=795524&db_oem_id=7700

Archived