• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

USF Football Depth Chart is out.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,197
  • Days Won:  2

154Lbs isn't going to cut it at CB with how physical Snyder wants the CBs to play.... Also we will rotate WR's depending on the package that's on the field, just like last season.....

+1

Yeah if the guy is that light…that won’t cut it at CB in the big east....I expect to see him used a lot like how Lamar was used last year on some screens and maybe some reverse plays…he has speed so he will be on the field.  

Lamar, T-Rex and Hopkins all will be used in that type of roll I expect

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Fantastic news about McFarland.  :thumbsup

• Content Count:  3,801
  • Days Won:  3

^No, but this just reenforces the argument. And, that's all I stated.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,174
  • Days Won:  12

I think our offensive line is going to absolutely dominate this year. With RSRs either starting or on the two deep in every position save RT where the RFr is getting ready to be an All-American we have one the most experienced line in college ball. We are going to put some big number son the ground this year I think. Maybe even better than when Andre was here. Jacked about this season and next! Go Bulls!!

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

its not like the kid can't gain more weight. I half agree with the move to CB debaters  :D

Well he's not heavy enough to contribute this year at CB.  Honestly if he really wants to bulk up he needs to give up track.....

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

its not like the kid can't gain more weight. I half agree with the move to CB debaters  :D

Well he's not heavy enough to contribute this year at CB.  Honestly if he really wants to bulk up he needs to give up track.....

I don't believe he ran track this past season. I'm not sure if he will in the future.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I don't believe he ran track this past season. I'm not sure if he will in the future.

Ah i thought he did for some reason.  If he didn't run and still isn't putting on weight that's not a good sign. 

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Ah i thought he did for some reason.  If he didn't run and still isn't putting on weight that's not a good sign. 

The confusion comes from the fact that he was at one point listed to compete at a meet, but didn't show. If I remember correctly, I think it was to concentrate on his academics, but I might be wrong on that.

• Content Count:  3,801
  • Days Won:  3

The confusion comes from the fact that he was at one point listed to compete at a meet, but didn't show. If I remember correctly, I think it was to concentrate on his academics, but I might be wrong on that.

This is as I remember it as well.

Archived