• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Re: Scheduling thoughts (An idiot Miami fan's perspective)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  71
  • Days Won:  0

Miami wants out of our games as it is, doubt the other two would do a multi year deal.

Where did you hear this? Our new AD has yet to say anything about the usf/miami series and it's future. We're already locked in for the current series. As for after that, our AD has not said anything, let alone has he even had the time to think about that since he's brand new.

Having all the florida schools play each other every season first of all would never happen, and second would be a poor idea because we'd be knocking each other out of contention for natl titles. Better if we do our own things and all do well, as opposed to destroy each other...not a good idea.

As for USF OOC games. You guys should stick to teams you can handle, like UAB, james madison, maybe troy.

USF is in for a rude awakening. The Notre Dame game this season will be an eye-opener for a lot of you when you lose. When you schedule tough ooc, usf will pay the price until they get better. No sense in scheduling teams you know you cant beat.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

As for USF OOC games. You guys should stick to teams you can handle, like UAB, james madison, maybe troy.

Just like the way we handled you guys last year?

USF is in for a rude awakening. The Notre Dame game this season will be an eye-opener for a lot of you when you lose. When you schedule tough ooc, usf will pay the price until they get better. No sense in scheduling teams you know you cant beat.

We all know your team got a rude awakening when they were destroyed by a mediocre Notre Dame team last year. Thankfully USF isn't Miami or else I would agree that we would be in for a rude awakening.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

MasterMiami, you must be a true idiot to post this on the main board and not think it's going to get moved.  But thanks for making me laugh by doing so.

I guess you probably thought the definition of SANITY is doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result.  :D

• Content Count:  4,642

please save this thread so we can resurrect it again after we beat UM for the second year in a row.  BAM!

• Content Count:  71

We all know your team got a rude awakening when they were destroyed by a mediocre Notre Dame team last year. Thankfully USF isn't Miami or else I would agree that we would be in for a rude awakening.

Yes, edging by a 6-loss miami team was quite an accomplishment for USF. I know you guys are used to beating teams with losing records and celebrating, so I can understand your excitement.

This "mediocre" notre dame team will certainly destroy USF. What does that make USF? Garbage? I can agree there.

• Content Count:  21,277
  • Days Won:  10

Yes, edging by a 6-loss miami team was quite an accomplishment for USF. I know you guys are used to beating teams with losing records and celebrating, so I can understand your excitement.

This "mediocre" notre dame team will certainly destroy USF. What does that make USF? Garbage? I can agree there.

That was so nice of you to create a suck ass 6 loss team with a intercept pass throwing QB.  So, I guess this year you will have decided to not to do this. 

You need more criminals on your team.

Archived