• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What's your preseason ranking of the state's college football teams?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

FIU was 6-6 before their bowl game, correct?

Yes.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

That's what I thought.

I still think UCF should beat them.

UCF's ranking probably had more to do with the favorable votes from C-USA coaches/writers. Anyone following closely enough saw that they weren't that good of a team. I've said it before and I'll say it again, there were more than 25 teams, USF included, that would have won more than 10 games off of the schedule they played last season.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

That's what I thought.

I still think UCF should beat them.

UCF's ranking probably had more to do with the favorable votes from C-USA coaches/writers. Anyone following closely enough saw that they weren't that good of a team. I've said it before and I'll say it again, there were more than 25 teams, USF included, that would have won more than 10 games off of the schedule they played last season.

I definitely think UCF should beat them ... I was just making a little OT comment about their joke ranking.

• Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

fsu

uf

miami

usf

orlando school

the rest suck

• Content Count:  335
  • Days Won:  2

FSU

UF

USF

UM

UCF

FAU

FIU

USF and UM are really close IMO. Miami obviously has had success in the past, but currently I would give USF a slight edge.

• Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Not that it matters much... but why are people picking FAU over FIU? FAU has a brutal schedule this season and is in somewhat of a rebuilding year in terms of talent and players where as FIU is the consensus pick to win the Sunbelt again.

+1

Dont sleep on the Golden Panthers. Mario Cristobol has really got them out of the laughing stock category... almost.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Not that it matters much... but why are people picking FAU over FIU? FAU has a brutal schedule this season and is in somewhat of a rebuilding year in terms of talent and players where as FIU is the consensus pick to win the Sunbelt again.

+1

Dont sleep on the Golden Panthers. Mario Cristobol has really got them out of the laughing stock category... almost.

But they have no support. I think FAU, with their new on campus digs, will have more upside. There's nothing else in Boca except for crothety, old, rich folks.

Archived