• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Notre Dame Tailgate Poll

Seems to be at least a couple of options for tailgating before the ND game. Let us know which you will be attending.   

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

We won't have all of our tailgating stuff, but I would be happy to contribute beer/food/money if we could tag-a-long with somebody doing a tailgate. Jim, you going to make it to south bend?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

Right now I got 3 other people to tailgate with. Planning to bring my small grill and washers. Would like to get together with more people

Confirming, but there may be a few fraternity brothers now going I heard from one of my pledge brothers.  Haven't confirmed with the actual guys going yet, but if they are going, they'd be guys that were there when we were so you'd probably remember them from the parties you went to.  Good guys.

• Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

We're doing the Hall-of-fame deal from the official travel package.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

It would be nice to go to the Hall of Fame, but I wouldn't want to tailgate there.  Its downtown South Bend, not close to the stadium, at least not really in walking distance.  I'll be tailgating with my brother at the Baseball Field with his buddies.  They are all Notre Dame season ticket holders.

Go Bulls!!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

As posted other threads, Mrs. S and I should be up there tailgating in one of the Joyce lots close to the stadium with family. However, I realized when talking to Cousin Ricky about this last Saturday night, my plans cannot be definite due to my father's health. I will know better as the date approaches, and would love to have as many of you as could be gathered join us, but I don't want to leave anybody hanging in case life interferes.

• Content Count:  2,653

Right now I got 3 other people to tailgate with. Planning to bring my small grill and washers. Would like to get together with more people

Confirming, but there may be a few fraternity brothers now going I heard from one of my pledge brothers.  Haven't confirmed with the actual guys going yet, but if they are going, they'd be guys that were there when we were so you'd probably remember them from the parties you went to.  Good guys.

I can usually remember most peoples faces who gave me free beer in college

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

We haven't really discussed anything, but we're driving over from Chicago in the morning.  We'll probably just walk around campus toting our beers and wine and checking out the buildings.  I doubt we do anything in the sense of a traditional tailgate.  I really want to see the campus.

• Content Count:  1,400
  • Days Won:  0

nothing planned aside from the game and plane tickets so far are there links to the official tailgates somewhere on the board

• Content Count:  2,653

I will be bringing a grill, so if you guys are walking by with USF gear and want some food just ask. I will also be bringing washers so will be looking for some 2 on 2 games.

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Myself and a fellow Bulls fan will be looking to crash a Bulls tailgate.

Archived