• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Football 2010 Highlight Videos

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

hey man do you have that cinci game recorded? i'd love to have it! PM me if so!

I don't have the full game, but I do have highlights.. I am in the process of making that highlight video actually.

I was looking for full games

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  293

Nebolsky, how do get the video from tv to computer? ............  My question is there a way to record the games to the computer and put them on DVD?

The way I obtain these highlights is directly from ESPN via RealPlayer, which allows you to download videos already posted. As far as converting from TV to computer, if you have hdmi capability or an external hookup (cable or component cords) they have softwares online that allow you to record video feeds into different formats.

• Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

Nebolsky, how do get the video from tv to computer?  I wish someone sold the big games in USF history (ie. UofL in 2005, FSU '09, WVU '07) on DVD.  My dvr only can hold as of right now (the memphis of '08, FSU '09, WVU'09, and Clemson '10); meaning I am going to have to erase a game to be able to record the ND game.  My question is there a way to record the games to the computer and put them on DVD?

I have WVU 07 on DVD bought it from ____EatsIt who went missing.. I'd give a nut for the others you have including the Auburn game

The Auburn game is probably the highest game on my list of wants.  If I can figure it out how to transfer video (hopefully high quality) I will PM you. 

BTW, thanks Nebolsky for the videos and the tips (just got Real Player). 

Just FWI, to anyone who has espn3, they have replays of all of last years games (at least the ones that where recorded on espn3).

• Content Count:  924

Nebolsky, how do get the video from tv to computer?  I wish someone sold the big games in USF history (ie. UofL in 2005, FSU '09, WVU '07) on DVD.  My dvr only can hold as of right now (the memphis of '08, FSU '09, WVU'09, and Clemson '10); meaning I am going to have to erase a game to be able to record the ND game.  My question is there a way to record the games to the computer and put them on DVD?

I have WVU 07 on DVD bought it from ____EatsIt who went missing.. I'd give a nut for the others you have including the Auburn game

The Auburn game is probably the highest game on my list of wants.  If I can figure it out how to transfer video (hopefully high quality) I will PM you. 

BTW, thanks Nebolsky for the videos and the tips (just got Real Player). 

Just FWI, to anyone who has espn3, they have replays of all of last years games (at least the ones that where recorded on espn3).

seen all of these a couple times lol but if you can figure how to record we definitely will be talking

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,554
  • Days Won:  29

Grea stuff! THANX !!

• Content Count:  1,631
  • Days Won:  3

I'm sitting here in a condo at the beach and it's pouring right now.  This post couldn't have ocurred at a better time.  Thanks!!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

[glow=green,15,300]YESSS[/glow]

THOSE GOT ME SO JACKED FOR USF FOOTBALL (not that I wasn't already, but that highlight vid is effin awesome). We had a definite USF highlight video deficiency until you put these out there, thanks so much for doing them. And they're well done too! Will happily broadcast them and any in the future over the entire workplace projector regularly, haha

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

hey man do you have that cinci game recorded? i'd love to have it! PM me if so!

I don't have the full game, but I do have highlights.. I am in the process of making that highlight video actually.

I'm looking forward to it. Thank you for producing these, they make my day.

• Content Count:  293

I felt everyone's pain.. trust me.. And everyone is welcome for the videos, I'm just glad you guys enjoy them.

Im out of town right now, I am planning on making the Cincinnati highlight video when I get back, and hopefully an updated 2010 season highlight video with more footage (because my original was created just over half way through the season)

Guest nybullsfan

Finally got a chance yesterday to get to a broadband connection and downloaded all the vids. Awesome! Thx!

Archived