• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Trial on the death of Planchard

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

levitt would not even be on the long list. 

Isn't Kelly supposed to be the coach in waiting?

Where is this coming from? He's not even a coordiantor and is their best recruiter ... How often does that combination move into the head spot?

I've seen multiple UCFer's touting this around the internet whenever life after GOL comes up (due to the the trial, or him retiring cause of rumored health issues etc).  Personally i would love to see them hand the keys to a guy like Kelly who may not have the coaching chops to do the job. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Where is this coming from? He's not even a coordiantor and is their best recruiter ... How often does that combination move into the head spot?

For the sake of accuracy. Kelly it the Assistant Head Coach, and Wide Receiver Position Coach.

For the sake of accuracy Kelly is your Associate Head Coach.... not an Assistant.

South, thank you....long day..52 year old poor recall.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

I've seen multiple UCFer's touting this around the internet whenever life after GOL comes up (due to the the trial, or him retiring cause of rumored health issues etc).  Personally i would love to see them hand the keys to a guy like Kelly who may not have the coaching chops to do the job. 

Plus taking their best recruiter off the road ... Didn't realize he was the Associate HC, though.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Plus taking their best recruiter off the road ... Didn't realize he was the Associate HC, though.

Yup, this reduces Kelly to noting more than a closer (just like every other HC due to contact rules) and since the guy is a heck of a recruiter that's just fine by me. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

UCF Guilty. Jury awards the Planchers 10 million.

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Justice was served. May Plancher rest in peace and shall no other athlete nor parents have to endure this again.

• Content Count:  2,429
  • Days Won:  3

Wow does that mean the court found that O'Leary was responsible for the death of Plancher?

Holy ****, if I was a UCF fan I don't know how I would muster cheering for GOL anymore. That is very serious business.

• Content Count:  442
  • Days Won:  0

5 mill for each parent for neglect.  ZERO for punitive.  Insurance covers all neglect payments.  Let the appeals begin.    I call this a Win for UCF.

Archived