• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official Bolts Playoffs Thread...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  151
  • Days Won:  0

For what it's worth it doesn't feel like things are that skewed... I feel like both teams are coming off equally aggressive.  The caps have gone on longer streches where they've been dominant but have come up empty handed a lot... when the Lightning have had momentum they've capitalized more often. 

The Caps first goal was more luck than skill and they had a 3rd goal called back because their guy kicked it in.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just FYI... I'm watching the game on VS but listening to the play calling on 970 WFLA.

You can listen online at www.iheartradio.com

Just put in a Tampa zipcode and select the right radio station.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,458
  • Days Won:  422

Just FYI... I'm watching the game on VS but listening to the play calling on 970 WFLA.

You can listen online at www.iheartradio.com

Just put in a Tampa zipcode and select the right radio station.

Thanks for that info ... Wish I had seen it sooner... I'll admit I am almost stunned they won tonight. Looks like maybe they really HAVE been on an upward learning curve siince the playoffs started.

Odds are that the rest of the playoff games will be on there or WDAE so check that out on Sunday or later in the series if you still can't watch.

Also, if you go to this forum there is usually a thread dedicated to each game that has links to video streams as well:

http://www.reddit.com/r/hockey

Holy crap... we come back home after winning the first two games... are you kidding me?  AWESOME.

Marty is going to need a set of metal dentures like Jaws from James Bond if we make it to the finals, I'm pretty sure he is running out of teeth at this point.

• Content Count:  74,458
  • Days Won:  422

Holy crap... we come back home after winning the first two games... are you kidding me?  AWESOME.

With Gagne and Kubina out, no less .... this is amazing.

Marty is going to need a set of metal dentures like Jaws from James Bond if we make it to the finals, I'm pretty sure he is running out of teeth at this point.

Marty has cemented himself with me as the greatest pro player in Tampa Bay history ...

• Content Count:  4,642

awesome news!  can someone post any viewing options for those of us outside of the FL area?

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

awesome news!  can someone post any viewing options for those of us outside of the FL area?

The game should be on VS... the Sharks / Red Wings game is not on until after the Bolts / Craps game...

VS is the exclusive network of the NHL... they have the rights to almost all of the games... NBC might show a couple of them.

Your only option for local cable will be VS.  If you don't get that channel you're probably out of luck.

In a previous post in this thread I had links for how to watch or listen to the game online for free.

• Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I'm hearing game 3 will be on the NHL network.... not sure but I don't think that's included in my digital package with BH..... ****....

Archived