• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

where does usf's new facilties rank

smazza

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

I don't consider UL a rival either, but just because Cincy is your primary rival doesn't mean we couldn't be one as well.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  471
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe one day it will be right now I just consider it a good reason to make a trip to Florida every other year.

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Maybe one day it will be right now I just consider it a good reason to make a trip to Florida every other year.

We're far from rivals, just sayin' that because Cincy is your primary rival doesn't mean other teams cannot be considered a "rival" as well.

• Content Count:  471

I hear what your saying.  I guess im just going on how people feel up here.  Cincy is a definite conference rivalry because we have played them for like 60 years and we battle for the keg of nails every year and its about an hour or so down the road.  I mean when we play USF its really just a conference game I dont really have a hate for USF or passionate dislike for USF which is what rivals do.  I hate UK first and foremost but in conference I hate Cincy which is pretty much how most of the fans up here feel as well.  I mean if the Big East had a conference championship and UL-and USF were playing in it against each other pretty frequently I could see a rivlary develop.  I just dont see much of a rivlary at this point.  However we do have a lot of kids on the team form Florida so maybe a rivlary will develop that way.

Guest Sunburned

We're far from rivals, just sayin' that because Cincy is your primary rival doesn't mean other teams cannot be considered a "rival" as well.

Every football team in the Big East has  7 conference rivals and soon to be 8 with the addition of TCU, and  then 9 if Nova accepts the invite.

rival [ˈraɪvəl]

n

a.  a person, organization, team, etc., that competes with another for the same object or in the same field

• Content Count:  4,016

We're dead last.

haha. Your funny. USF will have top notch facilities when they are finished.

The improvements will put us on par with the entire BE.  I don't think after the SunDome is finished anyone could consider us dead last, but certainly not first.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

They look good

Archived