• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Depaul vs USF( Must win game)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,468
  • Days Won:  422

I saw Shane Larking walking out of the Sun Dome last night (with a DePaul hoodie on) with a much taller kid that kept flashing the "go Bulls" sign. I didn't recognize the much taller kid as being either of USF's current commits (Omogbehin or Jackson), not sure who he was but he looked like a high-schooler. As both walked out, I blurted, "Shane, it's sure going to be rough in Chicago next year." Kid just smiled and went back to texting. No response defending DePaul. Anyone know if the taller kid is a team mate of Shane's in Orlando that USF is recruiting?

But that's why, supposedly, he went there .... the challenge. If I remember correctly, it was because people kept telling him it couldn't be turned around there ... and he fell for it .... how ******* ironic is THAT?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I saw Shane Larking walking out of the Sun Dome last night (with a DePaul hoodie on) with a much taller kid that kept flashing the "go Bulls" sign. I didn't recognize the much taller kid as being either of USF's current commits (Omogbehin or Jackson), not sure who he was but he looked like a high-schooler. As both walked out, I blurted, "Shane, it's sure going to be rough in Chicago next year." Kid just smiled and went back to texting. No response defending DePaul. Anyone know if the taller kid is a team mate of Shane's in Orlando that USF is recruiting?

But that's why, supposedly, he went there .... the challenge. If I remember correctly, it was because people kept telling him it couldn't be turned around there ... and he fell for it .... how ******* ironic is THAT?

More of a challenge than USF, a school with even less basketball history than DePaul? I think that's Larkin's prepared statement for the media types. My hunch is something went awry in his recruiting.

More of a challenge than USF, a school with even less basketball history than DePaul? I think that's Larkin's prepared statement for the media types. My hunch is something went awry in his recruiting.

Stan should have poor mouthed the program more ....  ;)

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

That was the only sad thing about last night's game for me. I couldn't stand seeing Larkin with that DePaul hoody on. In the perfect world(USF) Larkin would get out of his scholarship at DEPAUL and come to USF to throw passes to Poland and Rudd the next two seasons. Unfortunately I can't see that happening. Right him a part of DePaul's class the future there does shine bright imo.

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

why would he go to depaul?

• Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

why would he go to depaul?

That is hard to decypher.  DePaul used to be a decent basketball school, hence their invite to the BE.  They are a hollow shell of their former glory.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Always nice to get a W.

The DOJO comment is true.  This team needs a finisher.  A lead in every second half this season.

Always nice to get a W.

The DOJO comment is true.  This team needs a finisher.  A lead in every second half this season.

Jawanza has a good chance of being that guy ...

• Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

Always nice to get a W.

i don't think i would say "good" chance, but he does have athleticism to hopefully reach that potential

Always nice to get a W.

i don't think i would say "good" chance, but he does have athleticism to hopefully reach that potential

How about the best chance of anybody currently on our roster?

Archived