• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WVU vs. NC State

footnfan1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

WVU's pseudo military camouflage uniforms looked really stupid.  It made them look like soldier wannabes when they are football players.

Don't they know the curse of introducing a bizarre styled uniform on a nationally televised game?

The uniforms were a tribute to the miners that died in the coal mine explosion earlier this year in WV.  I had the same question when they first debuted the uniforms a few games back.........thought they were meant to be some form of camo.

Of course Dale would know this stupid little fact.  You sir are a nerd!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

WVU's pseudo military camouflage uniforms looked really stupid.  It made them look like soldier wannabes when they are football players.

Don't they know the curse of introducing a bizarre styled uniform on a nationally televised game?

The uniforms were a tribute to the miners that died in the coal mine explosion earlier this year in WV.  I had the same question when they first debuted the uniforms a few games back.........thought they were meant to be some form of camo.

That said....they still looked stupid.

Somehow they figured out a way to make the all yellow "bumble bee" uniforms they have....not their worst uniform.

Archived