• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

USF vs UCF: Preview and game thread

Vega

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  65
  • Days Won:  0

Now UCF students can go back to caring less about their bball team. I doubt they get another student turnout like this all year.

Lol at them acting like they just won an NCAA tourney game.

Get over yourself...

We something like 7,600 tonight...

We had 6,000 for Jackson State!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Now UCF students can go back to caring less about their bball team. I doubt they get another student turnout like this all year.

there were 6K average at the first 2 games, UCF students/fans actually support other sports outside of Football

Will Coach Stan Heath tell Woolard to cancel the series since UCF has won 2 out of the last 3?

whooaaa 6K, im so impressed.

4K more than USF home average

and? our crowds have sucked for years. you're going to attempt to tell me something that you think i don't know? don't come on here and act like I should be impressed. 6k is ****. let me know when ucf averages 10k a game before you talk trash.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Get over yourself...

did i strike a nerve? must be cool hanging your hopes and dreams on ucf athletics. that's positive. good job.

Well they certainly outplayed a Big East team.  About as close as they'll get to an NCAA tourney win this season.

I don't know if they will make the NCAAT this season or not but I tell you thus, under Donnie Jones UCF will be making the NCAAT in the near future. Of course that's if Jones doesn't leave for a better job first. The guy can coach and he can flat out recruit. As a USF fan I can only dream about having that here, especially the recruiting.

Yeah, the guy can recruit his ass off... The thing we weren't sure of, and still aren't, is if he can coach... If he turn out to be a good coach, then I think your exactly right, we will see.

• Content Count:  701

they won the battle, but this war isn't over.  

besides, they are in the process of trashing their new arena right now

there were 6K average at the first 2 games, UCF students/fans actually support other sports outside of Football

Will Coach Stan Heath tell Woolard to cancel the series since UCF has won 2 out of the last 3?

and? our crowds have sucked for years. you're going to attempt to tell me something that you think i don't know? don't come on here and act like I should be impressed. 6k is ****. let me know when ucf averages 10k a game before you talk trash.

I haven't seen any UCF fans talking smack in this thread, I think your upset that your team just lost. Take a deep breath and think about what you said and how we responded... You said we won't get a crowd like this for the rest of the season, we pointed out that we have already been getting crowds like this and will undoubtedly have LARGER crowds than this THIS season... So we weren'y braging we are just telling you while we do enjoy playing USF, we also do care about basketball when we are playing other teams... Apparently our students care a little more than USF's as well...

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Stan Heath still playing the experienced card, lol. Heath can have an entire team full of 5th year seniors and say the same thing. In fact I have never heard Heath not blame young and/or lack of experience when his teams lose.

Heath said Rompza experience over Crater was the difference. He said Carter is still learning the position. Crater is 4 years removed from HS btw. I think he is what he is by now.

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Well they certainly outplayed a Big East team.  About as close as they'll get to an NCAA tourney win this season.

I don't know if they will make the NCAAT this season or not but I tell you thus, under Donnie Jones UCF will be making the NCAAT in the near future. Of course that's if Jones doesn't leave for a better job first. The guy can coach and he can flat out recruit. As a USF fan I can only dream about having that here, especially the recruiting.

Yeah, the guy can recruit his *** off... The thing we weren't sure of, and still aren't, is if he can coach... If he turn out to be a good coach, then I think your exactly right, we will see.

I was able I would trade coaches lol. Right now if you were going to invest on a future you go with Jones. Heath's poor recruiting is what will or is dooming him at USF. Cannot recruit poorly and expect good results and that is magnified playing in the Big East.

• Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I haven't seen any UCF fans talking smack in this thread, I think your upset that your team just lost. Take a deep breath and think about what you said and how we responded... You said we won't get a crowd like this for the rest of the season, we pointed out that we have already been getting crowds like this and will undoubtedly have LARGER crowds than this THIS season... So we weren'y braging we are just telling you while we do enjoy playing USF, we also do care about basketball when we are playing other teams... Apparently our students care a little more than USF's as well...

You won't get any coherent talk from Darth after a loss.  And your points are all valid and congrats on the win--you earned it.

BUT....you are UCF fans on a USF forum.  Don't you guys have somewhere else to be?....

You won't get any coherent talk from Darth after a loss.  And your points are all valid and congrats on the win--you earned it.

BUT....you are UCF fans on a USF forum.  Don't you guys have somewhere else to be?....

lol fair enough, good luck the rest of the way guys

Archived