• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

SBC Needs Your Help in Starting New Traditions!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

NokiaBull,

I just changed it to Gore the HELL OUT OF YOU!! For the Hey song. Gore goes well with Bulls, so I think that will work good.  How about chanting " You Just F'ed UP!! clap clap clap You Just F' ed UP!!! when someone on the other team messed up.  Dont have to say the curse word, but jus say F'ed Up and the point will come across.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,733
  • Content Count:  37,566
  • Days Won:  29

My thoughts about curse words are that it's just not inventive ...

...just keep trying to get more fans in the stands !

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

brahman_bull2000 and Nokiabull what we say now for the Hey chant is "we're gonna kick the **** out of you, and you, and you...."ratner all we need to do is to get students out there, once you get them out there its not hard to get them to cheer.  just look at todays game, it took time, we got them to finally stand up and cheer.  as sad as it is, not many students care about cheering on usf sports.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,468
  • Days Won:  13

Rat, this is awesome you are getting organized.

For Bball when other team is introduced, hold up newspapers like reading them and not paying attention - after each player's name is announced yell "who cares", "too short", "big deal", "overrated" etc. in unison.  When the coaches name is announced, yell "get a job".  When handing out newspapers before game, hand out a small sheet listing the order of the yells.

This reminds me of the Mu 2 Zoo Crew (circa 1992-1994)... later renamed the USF Zoo Crew...

These guys were the pre-cursors to the Green and Gold guys.  They used to grab copies of old Oracles, pass out one sheet per person as the students entered the game... we'd do just as you said.

We also had the "who cares" "who's he" "go home" chants as the opponents were intrduced...

Ahhh... the good ol' days.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Have as many students dress up in wigs, costumes, and what not and join me in the student end court for some wild time!  You talk about recognition, here's your chance to join the "Reapers Posse" ( See you all at Memphis game!!!)  The Reaper

Guest AstroBull
Have as many students dress up in wigs, costumes, and what not and join me in the student end court for some wild time!  You talk about recognition, here's your chance to join the "Reapers Posse" ( See you all at Memphis game!!!)  The Reaper

How can I refuse?  I'll be there

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  566

Heres a thought on how to get students there...maybe have the concession stand give the food half price to students b/c it cost so much to begin with...and maybe have like some type of tailgate party...