• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Actual Rutgers Attendance

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

[

First off, that was one game for UCF that attendance was subpar.  They had up to 6,000 more people at their Wednesday night game than ours.  You know how they out did us, easy...STUDENT TICKETS.  You know why.  For the same reason I can go to a Tampa Bay Lightning game during a weekday, it's a taxi ride away from my apartment.   So to repeat what Knight Light's post:

"makes it easier for most students to attend games (i.e. those that live on-campus...and the thousands and thousands of others that live within 1-3 miles of school)."

So even though I don't like close to campus, I would just book a room down the road, and leave to work from the hotel the next morning.  Wow! How hard was that?   You see that was pretty easy.

I'd like to see you substantiate that 6,000 more claim.

Go to youtube.com and search Josh Robinson UCF.

Its a video that Triple doesn't want ANY USF to see for some STRANGE reason.

Here is the video..

Why does he not want people to seee it?

Since there's only one here who still cares about this thread, it should be where it will be more appreciated ... and, K_L, please free to post the link again over here.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

[

First off, that was one game for UCF that attendance was subpar.  They had up to 6,000 more people at their Wednesday night game than ours.  You know how they out did us, easy...STUDENT TICKETS.  You know why.  For the same reason I can go to a Tampa Bay Lightning game during a weekday, it's a taxi ride away from my apartment.   So to repeat what Knight Light's post:

"makes it easier for most students to attend games (i.e. those that live on-campus...and the thousands and thousands of others that live within 1-3 miles of school)."

So even though I don't like close to campus, I would just book a room down the road, and leave to work from the hotel the next morning.  Wow! How hard was that?   You see that was pretty easy.

Here is the video..

No clue...as he allowed other youtube videos to be shown...and when one of his own poster's asked to see evidence of UCF's Wed night crowd...I did just that...yet Triple erased the post/video THREE TIMES!!!  :D

Guess he doesn't like usf posters finding proof to any of their questions.

Talk about being too emo.....

[

Here is the video..

No clue...as he allowed other youtube videos to be shown...and when one of his own poster's asked to see evidence of UCF's Wed night crowd...I did just that...yet Triple erased the post/video THREE TIMES!!!  :D

Guess he doesn't like usf posters finding proof to any of their questions.

Talk about being too emo.....

LOL ...The link, which isn't proof of anything as Apis pointed out, is here... Quit whining.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  645

Wasn't this the game that UCF was giving away FREE tickets to anybody that had a student ID?  Not just UCF students, ANY student!

And since K_L loves attendance threads... :)

Here is an interesting article from today's OS.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/os-kassab-ucf-business-11102010-20101109-15,0,537771.column

It is actually a positive article, however below is a quote from it that is relevant.

"Couillard said the restaurant that opened in July is doing "OK" and expects a good crowd this weekend, when UCF takes on Southern Miss at home.

But like the football program, Moat will need more than students to succeed.

UCF could theoretically fill its entire 45,000-seat stadium with only students, yet there are plenty of empty seats on game days.

For the first time in two years, the number of UCF season ticket holders stabilized rather than dropped this year, said Associate Athletic Director Joe Hornstein. Still, the stadium has not had a sellout all year."

Wasn't this the game that UCF was giving away FREE tickets to anybody that had a student ID?  Not just UCF students, ANY student!

And since K_L loves attendance threads... :)

Here is an interesting article from today's OS.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/os-kassab-ucf-business-11102010-20101109-15,0,537771.column

It is actually a positive article, however below is a quote from it that is relevant.

"Couillard said the restaurant that opened in July is doing "OK" and expects a good crowd this weekend, when UCF takes on Southern Miss at home.

But like the football program, Moat will need more than students to succeed.

UCF could theoretically fill its entire 45,000-seat stadium with only students, yet there are plenty of empty seats on game days.

For the first time in two years, the number of UCF season ticket holders stabilized rather than dropped this year, said Associate Athletic Director Joe Hornstein. Still, the stadium has not had a sellout all year."

Both programs were doing whatevr they could to get people to the Wednesday night games ... although, I don't think USF went as far as to just throw tickets at people like the free for ALL students thing was .... Neither side has bragging rights over this.

And as far as K_L having a thing for attendance threads, it is kind of weird, isn't it:

http://rutgers.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=642&tid=138425951&mid=138425951&sid=988&style=2

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276

LOL ...The link, which isn't proof of anything as Apis pointed out, is here...

Why did you delete it 3 times?

What were you afraid of?

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  684

What were you afraid of?

This

HYTKW.jpg

What were you afraid of?

This

HYTKW.jpg

That pic still scares the crap out of me ....

And, K_L, you imbecile, if they were removed because of the vid, why would it be available here?

Archived