Notre Dame Loses! Brian Kelly just gave the Big East a Big Bowl Gift

Its going to be a crazy finish to the CFB season. The game Wednesday night will be for 3rd place in the conference, and opens up bowl possibilities that looked unrealistic 8 days ago.

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nybullsfan

With less than a minute to go, all Kelly has to do is run off some time and kick a FG for the win, but he inexplicably calls a pass play, gets intercepted, and Tulsa upsets ND 28-27!

1 more loss (vs. Utah, Army, USC) and ND plays themselves out of ANY chance at the Champs Bowl!!  Woohoo!

Brian Kelly might be fired after one season, he is passing with 40 sec. left in game down by 1 and they are set up in the middle of the field for a 30 yard fg with a kicker that has hit 18 in a row.  And this is a true freshmen QB playing in only his second game of course he throws into double coverage for an interception.  They are calling for KELLY's head in south Bend

Brian Kelly might be fired after one season, he is passing with 40 sec. left in game down by 1 and they are set up in the middle of the field for a 30 yard fg with a kicker that has hit 18 in a row.  And this is a true freshmen QB playing in only his second game of course he throws into double coverage for an interception.  They are calling for KELLY's head in south Bend

Not to mention he is responsible for the death of a student.

Brian Kelly should get fired for such an ignorant call. How do you throw away a W in a game like that? So you can have a higher score??? Dumb...

Well more than likely they won't even be bowl eligible....thus they lose the extra practice time prior to the bowl that Kelly said he was hoping to get.

Thus that means less practice before he faces us to open the season next year.

I know it's a stretch but it helps us a little.  :D

Guest nybullsfan

Not to mention he is responsible for the death of a student.

Now I KNOW I'm going to hell, not only is it ND, but I actually LOL'd at this one.

I hate ND, but that's just sad - I'm calling myself out!  >:D

Well more than likely they won't even be bowl eligible....thus they lose the extra practice time prior to the bowl that Kelly said he was hoping to get.

Thus that means less practice before he faces us to open the season next year.

I know it's a stretch but it helps us a little.  :D

I few extra weeks of practice in DEC, 9 months out from our game with them + with a whole new group of players(some leaving, some joining), won't make any difference really.

Let's hope for Champs against FSU.

That would be great, but don't you think the Champs/FCS would have to pick at least one out of state team to make the hotels and tourist tax people happy?