• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

I personally hope we beat them by 50.  The people on their message board won't let you sign up unless your a WKU fan. 

Another testament to the free world and TBP.  We even let in Bulls fans that don't like the Bulls.  :D

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think after last week's tough implosion against UF and the fact that the Bulls have been practicing like hell since, during a bye week, I think we will win by 30-40 pts.

I don't know about under Holtz, but in the past, we have never really been good at running up the score.  We beat little Stoney Brooke by 45 so the odds are we won't beat an FBS team by any more, if that much.  Just my opinion.

Load up on WKU that is a huge number, they can move the ball have a great rb too. 

USF SHOULD WIN BY 30  AT LEAST ON TALENT ALONE

IFTHEY DONT SOMETHING IS WRONG

Load up on WKU that is a huge number, they can move the ball have a great rb too. 

USF SHOULD WIN BY 30  AT LEAST ON TALENT ALONE

IFTHEY DONT SOMETHING IS WRONG

+1

Guest Scherdin

depends on how much the 1st string plays...I think the coaches are looking to get some of the youngsters in before conference play starts.