• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mike Jenkins Hurt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  52
  • Days Won:  0

Happened toward the end of the game, next play his replacement gave up an easy touchdown which proved to be the difference and a loss for Dallas.  Mike was surrounded by trainers on the the sidelines it looked serious.                 

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=5592817

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Ryan Grant said basically the same thing.  Hope Mike is okay.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Quick google search tells me that Jenks is OK, bruised knee, he'll play on Sunday.

TBP is slipping, I come here for all the news that I deem important in football, and this goes a full 24 hours without a followup. I'll let you guys slide this time, it was a bye week afterall.

• Content Count:  444
  • Days Won:  0

Happened toward the end of the game, next play his replacement gave up an easy touchdown which proved to be the difference and a loss for Dallas.  Mike was surrounded by trainers on the the sidelines it looked serious.                   

I didn't see the game, but all of the highlights show #21 getting beat on pass plays, one of them in the end zone.  I'm not happy about it, just thought your post was misleading.

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

I didn't see the game, but all of the highlights show #21 getting beat on pass plays, one of them in the end zone.  I'm not happy about it, just thought your post was misleading.

The post you quoted is totally incorrect. Jenkins definitely got beat for Chicago's second touchdown, and the third and final Chicago score was on a short pass to a running back, definitely not the fault of whoever replaced Jenkins (Orlando Scandrick I assume). I also have only seen the highlights, but I saw Jenkins get beat on at least two big plays, including the touchdown. Not a good day for him.

Archived