• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tailgating at UF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  353
  • Days Won:  0

So anyone have a scouting report on the tailgating there? Just park anywhere you can find a place? or? is it going to be like ucf? I know we are spoiled by having tons of parking here at ray jay. I should be getting there at around 8am.

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

All parking lots immediately around the stadium are reserved for donors.  My suggestion would be to park at one of the houses just NW of the stadium (many of the homes sell lawn parking), this is good because it  is right off University, making it easier to get out of dodge.  Locals often tailgate at said houses or just wherever... There are also more formal campus lots that would be open as you radiate out a little ways, if that is more your thing.  Basically wherever you park you will probably be fine to tailgate.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Reminder: if underage be careful, you will get you id checked.

If wearing USF shirt, don't drink in public, don't buy scalped tix on campus over face, no peeing in public.  You will get a ticket or worse.

They are not too kind to "out of towners" if you know what I mean.

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Reminder: if underage be careful, you will get you id checked.

If wearing USF shirt, don't drink in public, don't buy scalped tix on campus over face, no peeing in public.  You will get a ticket or worse.

They are not too kind to "out of towners" if you know what I mean.

FWIW, (most of) the cops there have better things to do than pick on opposing teams fans.  GPD and UPD have done this a million times and unless your cop's a **** you will be fine having a drink at your tailgate.  (Same thing could happen in Tampa, you know...)

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

OK, we have established a couple of decent spots, but, more importantly, what's your menu looking like?

I think we are going with pancakes, hashed browns, some link sausage, and maybe some scrambled eggs. What am I missing?

• Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

I think we are doing omelletes early and then slowly switching to ribs  and gator :D

Archived