• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why I dislike Rutgers

Rizman

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

yet both teams own usf

go figure

rizman like so many has misplaced anger

You are like a circus clown who changes his makeup and look.  No anger just disgust at the pathetic schedule.  You watch, this year will be a different outcome.

and you are an smazza syncophant

following my every move

you are a simple  jealous loser stuck in a deadend existance

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

fyi rizman you are liar and fool that continues to pass false information

you need to talk to brad boy

i cant believe ou went to college

i have given more to usf than you ever can give

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

RU plays miami, penn state, ucla in the next few years.  it's no excuse, but one of those 2 FCS schools last year only happened because navy dropped out.  the scheduling has been majorly upgraded since RU got a new AD 2 years ago, and the fruits of that labor are just starting to be realized.

btw... nobody at RU cares about USF one way or the other.

And you're here reading and posting on this board because...?

• Content Count:  30
  • Days Won:  0

RU plays miami, penn state, ucla in the next few years.  it's no excuse, but one of those 2 FCS schools last year only happened because navy dropped out.  the scheduling has been majorly upgraded since RU got a new AD 2 years ago, and the fruits of that labor are just starting to be realized.

i came here and posted about 'nova being asked to join BE football, because UCF is almost as irrelevant as USF, and i thought you all would appreciate that news.  i only stumbled across this site (outside the scout/rivals networks?) as a result of a google search last year of "RU shuts out USF" (no quotes).

sure, RU's schedule sucks major @ss right now... nobody is denying that.  but it definitely didn't happen purposefully.  it happened because our entire country is broke, and we needed the revenue from 7 home games/year to pay for the bonds we sold to finance stadium expansion.  on our personal on-campus stadium.  i'd rather play northhampton community college once or twice and have a beautiful freshly expanded on-campus stadium, than have to drive a bus to my rented NFL facility.

you guys are down here in your own little world with no idea of what's going on in reality.  skip holtz is a mid-major coach with a mid-major team who's QB continues to be the leading rusher, despite all that "talent".  what happens when daniels goes down?  it's gonna happen, with his style of play.  what happens when skip turns into lou, wearing a yellow toupee and frothing at the mouth, his diaper more full than joepa's?

RU is 4-1 against USF, uconn, cuse, pitt; 3-2 against l'ville since BE realignment.  won more conference games than anyone except WVU and cincy, who are the only two teams RU has losing records against.  pretty sure that's a clear pecking order for the BE, and it ain't changing any time soon (except for the top, because brian kelly is gone).

all that being said, i still wish you guys the best OOC.  you didn't win today... but nobody was expecting you to.  in fact the only part of that game that was surprising was that opening TD drive daniels pulled off.  he returned to form later, completing as many passes to UF as to USF.

since i'm very obviously unwelcome, i bid you all farewell.  don't embarrass the BE any more than you already have, please.

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

i came here and posted about 'nova being asked to join BE football, because UCF is almost as irrelevant as USF, and i thought you all would appreciate that news.  i only stumbled across this site (outside the scout/rivals networks?) as a result of a google search last year of "RU shuts out USF" (no quotes).

sure, RU's schedule sucks major @ss right now... nobody is denying that.  but it definitely didn't happen purposefully.  it happened because our entire country is broke, and we needed the revenue from 7 home games/year to pay for the bonds we sold to finance stadium expansion.  on our personal on-campus stadium.  i'd rather play northhampton community college once or twice and have a beautiful freshly expanded on-campus stadium, than have to drive a bus to my rented NFL facility.

you guys are down here in your own little world with no idea of what's going on in reality.  skip holtz is a mid-major coach with a mid-major team who's QB continues to be the leading rusher, despite all that "talent".  what happens when daniels goes down?  it's gonna happen, with his style of play.  what happens when skip turns into lou, wearing a yellow toupee and frothing at the mouth, his diaper more full than joepa's?

RU is 4-1 against USF, uconn, cuse, pitt; 3-2 against l'ville since BE realignment.  won more conference games than anyone except WVU and cincy, who are the only two teams RU has losing records against.  pretty sure that's a clear pecking order for the BE, and it ain't changing any time soon (except for the top, because brian kelly is gone).

all that being said, i still wish you guys the best OOC.  you didn't win today... but nobody was expecting you to.  in fact the only part of that game that was surprising was that opening TD drive daniels pulled off.  he returned to form later, completing as many passes to UF as to USF.

since i'm very obviously unwelcome, i bid you all farewell.  don't embarrass the BE any more than you already have, please.

I admit, Rutgers certainly did the Big East banner proud tonight.

• Content Count:  21,267
  • Days Won:  10

Well done Rutgers a 19-14 win over FIU.  Way to represent the Big East.  ;)

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

A lot of smack coming from a fan of a school that has been to 6 bowl games in 140 years.  What exactly has Rutgers done for the BE again?

• Content Count:  209

A lot of smack coming from a fan of a school that has been to 6 bowl games in 140 years.  What exactly has Rutgers done for the BE again?

Actual the smack comes from USF fans who forget Rutgers owns that *ss.  For the record RU turned down bowl games starting in the 50s up until the mid 70s.  Rutgers was invited to several games in the late 50s, early 60s and early 70s, but turned them down because the President of Rutgers thought academics was more important.  The '76 team went undefeated and finished 11th in the nation, yet they turned down a bowl game and so did an undefeat national ranked '61 team.  That's the type of crap Rutgers dealt with due the president's mission.

• Content Count:  21,267
  • Days Won:  10

Actual the smack comes from USF fans who forget Rutgers owns that *ss.  For the record RU turned down bowl games starting in the 50s up until the mid 70s.  Rutgers was invited to several games in the late 50s, early 60s and early 70s, but turned them down because the President of Rutgers thought academics was more important.   The '76 team went undefeated and finished 11th in the nation, yet they turned down a bowl game and so did an undefeat national ranked '61 team.  That's the type of crap Rutgers dealt with due the president's mission.

That won't last.  FYI, we only lost to you in 2008 because of bad call that you paid the referees off to make. 

We will own you guys again, you schedule BS teams to make you total win loss record look better.  Have some b@lls, go to FSU, UF or Auburn and play a game.

• Content Count:  209

Actual the smack comes from USF fans who forget Rutgers owns that *ss.  For the record RU turned down bowl games starting in the 50s up until the mid 70s.  Rutgers was invited to several games in the late 50s, early 60s and early 70s, but turned them down because the President of Rutgers thought academics was more important.   The '76 team went undefeated and finished 11th in the nation, yet they turned down a bowl game and so did an undefeat national ranked '61 team.  That's the type of crap Rutgers dealt with due the president's mission.

That won't last.  FYI, we only lost to you in 2008 because of bad call that you paid the referees off to make. 

We will own you guys again, you schedule BS teams to make you total win loss record look better.  Have some b@lls, go to FSU, UF or Auburn and play a game.

You can't own something again if you never owned it in the first place.  The rest of your post goes like this:  blah, blah, blah, blah and some more blah, blah, blah.

Archived