• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Recruiting

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

Howie - sorry to hear that you had to have an emergency bypass.  I hope all is well and you are recovering nicely.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HowieP1
Howie - sorry to hear that you had to have an emergency bypass.  I hope all is well and you are recovering nicely.

Thanks Omni.

I went into UCH for a diagnostic catheritization on 12/15, because of problems I was having walking. They couldn't do anything so they released me for further tests after tje holidays, but before I could step out the front door mty let leg went completely numb and had to be admitted for emergency bypass surgery.

It was no fun spending Christmas there with a tube stck down my throat and being proddd and poked every 15 minutes.

I'm doing OK now. I just have to build back my strength and stamina and get my stomach to start acting like normal rather tham Mt St Helen.  ;)

Guest HowieP1
Speedy recovery, Howie! We need you at QB next season!  ;D

Thanks Basketball, but they can't handle my passes. Ask Travis Lipp.  ;D

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Hey Howie, I didn't know about your condition...Best wishes for a speedy recovery - we missed you.  Here, I thought you just had another computer virus or something.  Get well quickly.

• Topic Count:  375
  • Content Count:  3,144

Hey Howie, I didn't know about your condition...Best wishes for a speedy recovery - we missed you.  Here, I thought you just had another computer virus or something.  Get well quickly.

Thanks Brad for reminding me. While I was away my wife added McHafee software and cleaned out all the vruses and I can now log in without fear for a change.

The thing is I just forgot the most recent password you had sent, but finally found your e-mail and was successful. Eureka!

Now, I'll once again be able to edit out all my typos. Of couse, it would help if I wasn't trying to type in the dark so I didn't wake her. After all, someone has to work.  :D

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267

Now, I'll once again be able to edit out all my typos. Of couse...

Well let me give you a 'lil help, its "Of Course..."  :)

Get well

Spence

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687

Get Well Howie.  Glad to see your back and posting the good info like you always do.  Now once we get the Reaper off the Disabled List we will have a full squad.

• Topic Count:  375
  • Content Count:  3,144

Get Well Howie.  Glad to see your back and posting the good info like you always do.  Now once we get the Reaper off the Disabled List we will have a full squad.

Thanks Matt.

Speaking of good info, I'm not sure if it was posted before, but Carlton Hill will take an official to USF on 1/14.

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=359&p=9&c=6&dv=20050110

There will be quite a few quality recruits coming on that date and many of them had also considered Miami.

Hopefully, when Carlton sees the many quality players who are also considering USF he will feel more comfortable and stick with his original verbal.

We already have a verbal from one of the best W/R in Taurus Johnson and that should make him feel good that we are getting some offensive weapons to assist him.