• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pre-Season Tailgate-Capogna's

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  329
  • Days Won:  0

I invited Jeff to the first two events and I guess he thought we were small potatoes and weren't worth his time. After we were drawing approx. 500 people, he started holding his own event that coordinates with FAD.  Craig from Bulls Outfitter on the other hand volunteered his time and merchandise not only for the past 4 tailgates, but for our watch parties as well. There's something to be said about loyalty, and I'm saying it. It's the same reason we still have the event at Capogna's, he let us do right by USF and their fans. Some people thought the event outgrew the location, but it's not about the size of the place, it's about the tradition. If fans need something to be a part of, this is it. I don't care if Craig ran over Judy Genshaft's dog, he'll be there.

When did you speak to Jeff about this? Also, the events we hold are with the support of the Tampa alumni association. We have also continued to support Alumni chapters all over the country by providing gifts for their freshmen send off parties and watch parties. We did not create any of our events to compete with others, but rather add another event for Bulls fans.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

What BH does for the Alumni and USF I think is great. Don't stop. But please realize, I'm not calling anyone better than anyone else, I think all of us support USF in their own way and believe me, I ain't looking for haters...  (I have enough of those). Like I said before, I just call it like I see it and I guess that pushes me onto the black sheep side of the family from time to time - But hey, I don't give a **** - I'm here to support USF and it's FANS. Also, I don't care if any event tries to "compete" with this one, It'll be a great day when fans actually have to. ANYTHING that ANYONE does in the solid support and betterment of South Florida, I'm cool with and I will back myself.  Hell, I've bought things from BH and thought the place was swell. As far as talking to Jeff goes, Coach and I talked to him face to face the first year in his store and we talked to the checkout girl and left business cards the second. I'm sorry for putting any words in anyone's mouth about what they might have thought about me or this and that, but ****, I'm not going to hire a lawyer (Zonald) to type my posts on a message board (the greatest in the nation I might add. ;D)

Anyway, please, All I'm looking for is creating new fans and having a good time with the friends that have already stood by us when there was nothing to stand by.  If you have a problem with that, Don't read my posts.

• Content Count:  21,279
  • Days Won:  10

My experience with Tampa Alumni chapter is that they are self interest driven not USF supporter focuses.  They are not that great overall and do not support USF soccer at all.  Personally, I would not align my company to that group.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Any word on anything about the PSTG at Capogna's  ???

- Dates

- Apperances

- What eva

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Craig saw Coach Holtz today and talked up the event, he said if he was in town, he'd do it. But I still need to talk to Nooch to get something set up...  patience.

Archived