• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big 12 should look to UCF, USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Why not 25 teams in each region. NE, South, Mid West, and West. At the end have a 4 team playoff for the championship. Sorry, dreaming out loud again.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

:ROFLMAO

More moral relativism from mouse town... years from now after the Big10 expansion thing is done UCiF will claim by way of this story that they were once a "major" contender to be the next Big10 team.

• Content Count:  1,570

Make that 30 teams in each region. In the south would be Texas head of a 15 team west side. And in the other 15 team east side of the south would be Florida, Alabama.

• Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

I thought it was a fun read.  Interesting thoughts.  You guys are to sensitive., UCF was in the mix for the BE expansion and just didn't get it - we did - move on.

• Content Count:  578

I think our best scenario to join the Big 12 happens if both conferences lose significant members. Then it would just be a marriage out of necessity to join the remnants of the Big East (WVU, USF, UL, UC) and Big 12 (Kansas, KSU, Baylor, TTU, etc.). I really think that Texas would have to be gone for the above scenario to happen.

I was reading a Kansas message board and was shocked to see our name mentioned. It obviously means nothing other than fans are talking about:

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=172&f=2485&t=5913115

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

I think our best scenario to join the Big 12 happens if both conferences lose significant members. Then it would just be a marriage out of necessity to join the remnants of the Big East (WVU, USF, UL, UC) and Big 12 (Kansas, KSU, Baylor, TTU, etc.). I really think that Texas would have to be gone for the above scenario to happen.

I was reading a Kansas message board and was shocked to see our name mentioned. It obviously means nothing other than fans are talking about:

texas will never leave big 12 and their 100 year rivalries

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

They'd be bringing those with them

• Content Count:  578

Yeah they're extremely stoked to be in the Big 12. They wouldn't leave for anything. ::)

• Content Count:  2,484

Im up in Georgia for a couple of days and was talking to family...1 UGA grad...1 Auburn grad..they both would love to see USF in the SEC if they expand and think USF will eventually be the state power.....nice to hear

• Content Count:  993

Im up in Georgia for a couple of days and was talking to family...1 UGA grad...1 Auburn grad..they both would love to see USF in the SEC if they expand and think USF will eventually be the state power.....nice to hear

the state power?  dont get wrapped up in that.

Archived