Site News
  • TBP Ticker

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Next:  vs. SMU 9/28 Time TBD

1 2 3 4 Total
    SC State 3 0 6 7 16
    Bulls 7 17 17 14 55

McCloud 16/27, 217 yds, 3 TDs; 12 carries 56 yds, 2 TDs
    Ford 3 carries, 37 yds, TD; 4 recs, 100 yds, TD
  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
flsportsfan83

Courtside Cabana Here I come

My wife, son and I will be sitting in the Cabana for the St. John's game as well. I am very excited to see what it's all about!

Death Row???  That was never be again, unless they want to give me the old seats back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have a pic, but basically, picture the 2nd level of bleachers behind the away team basket pushed back (ie closed) so that there is no second level on that end.   Then that whole area is roped off, with IKEA white leather love seats and a bunch of food and drink stations, including fresh carved roasted meat and all you can drink beer/wine.

Sounds pretty good to me.  Plus you get an "endzone" seat next to the band.

Hmmmm I'll have to look into getting one for next Saturday's game... free beer and food sound great to me.

If i didn't already have season tix... i'd be all over that! 

I think you can "upgrade" by paying the difference.  Check with your ticket rep. 

We went to the Cinci game in the Cabana.  They ran out of Bud Light but still had Bud left at "last call" which was with 15 minutes to go in the second half.  Not sure when exactly they stopped serving.  Never ran out of food and the quality of the food was very good.  Our UNC friend said the BBQ pork was the best he has had in the Tampa area.  They change up the menu though from what I've heard.  At $45 per it isn't something we can do often, but it was pretty cool.  We did get them for the Providence game.

Death Row???  That was never be again, unless they want to give me the old seats back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss Death Row....Imagine this year would have had some good headstones...

Is this a call for "The Reaper" to return????? Hmmm! Could be!

I don't have a pic, but basically, picture the 2nd level of bleachers behind the away team basket pushed back (ie closed) so that there is no second level on that end.   Then that whole area is roped off, with IKEA white leather love seats and a bunch of food and drink stations, including fresh carved roasted meat and all you can drink beer/wine.

Hmmmm I'll have to look into getting one for next Saturday's game... free beer and food sound great to me.

I think you can "upgrade" by paying the difference.  Check with your ticket rep. 

I tried to upgrade and pay the difference at the ticket window one game and they wouldn't let me. Might be a different story if you contact your rep beforehand but just a heads up.

I tried to upgrade and pay the difference at the ticket window one game and they wouldn't let me. Might be a different story if you contact your rep beforehand but just a heads up.

Maybe it was sold out  ???.  I was offered at the Seton Hall game to go upgrade at the inside ticket window when I asked the Green Guard at the entrance what the deal was.

im trying to hit up the cabana tomorrow too.  let you know if i make it

I'm not sure if this has been discussed, or is possible... but:

What would be everyone's opinion of selling season ticket Cabana seats.. provided they do it next year. 

It would be a sort of luxury box type situation which of course is otherwise impossible at the Dome.

Also it would lower the amount of opposing fans purchasing those tickets