Site News
  • TBP Ticker

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Next:  at Navy, 10/19 3:30 p.m. CBSSN  
      1 2 3 4 Final
    BYU 3 13 7 0 23
    Bulls 0 7 7 13 27

McCloud - 7/14, 72 yards, TD, INT; Cronkrite - 26 car, 158 yds, 2 TDs; Wilcox - 2 recs, 52 yds, TD

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
flsportsfan83

Courtside Cabana Here I come

I'll be in the Cabana and will give a full review after the game on Saturday

Just get your ass down in the seats and cheer .... You could probably still pass for a student.

Just get your ass down in the seats and cheer .... You could probably still pass for a student.

I will def be down in the seats during the game, cant pass up the all you can drink beer though....  ;)

I blame the courtside cabana for the impending intoxication.

Just get your *** down in the seats and cheer .... You could probably still pass for a student.

I will def be down in the seats during the game, cant pass up the all you can drink beer though....  ;)

Well...at least try and get the cabana peeps to stand up and be INTO the game.

Maybe then the band will be back in it. 

You would think with all the booze...the cabana would become a more "death row" like atmosphere. 

GO BULLS!!!

Can someone please post or link to a picture of this so-called cabana?  I'm having trouble visualizing what all the discussion is about.  Thanks.

I don't have a pic, but basically, picture the 2nd level of bleachers behind the away team basket pushed back (ie closed) so that there is no second level on that end.  Then that whole area is roped off, with IKEA white leather love seats and a bunch of food and drink stations, including fresh carved roasted meat and all you can drink beer/wine.

Sounds pretty good to me.  Plus you get an "endzone" seat next to the band.

I don't have a pic, but basically, picture the 2nd level of bleachers behind the away team basket pushed back (ie closed) so that there is no second level on that end.   Then that whole area is roped off, with IKEA white leather love seats and a bunch of food and drink stations, including fresh carved roasted meat and all you can drink beer/wine.

Hmmmm I'll have to look into getting one for next Saturday's game... free beer and food sound great to me.

I don't have a pic, but basically, picture the 2nd level of bleachers behind the away team basket pushed back (ie closed) so that there is no second level on that end.   Then that whole area is roped off, with IKEA white leather love seats and a bunch of food and drink stations, including fresh carved roasted meat and all you can drink beer/wine.

Hmmmm I'll have to look into getting one for next Saturday's game... free beer and food sound great to me.

If i didn't already have season tix... i'd be all over that!