• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dominique Jones guarantees another 4 game win streak

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

Dojo is a very young man and likely hasn't learned one of life's most important lessons, ie.  that every streak, good or bad, always feels like it is going to last forever.  And it never does.  What surprises me a bit are the seasoned vets who buy so fully into hype.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Well whether he meant the streak would start against Marquette or not, the bottom line is the Golden Eagles believed that Jones was talking about bringing his USF team to their place and guaranteeing a win.

The only good thing about the way he has played with the spotlight on him and USF these last couple of games is we know he's coming back next season.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Dominique:

"TO ALL THE USF FANS WHO CONTINUE TO ASK AND COMMENT ABOUT THE GAME- WE PLAYED IN 1 OF THE HARDEST PLACES TO WIN-I DIDNT PLAY WELL BUT IM GOOD FOR A BAD GAME EVERY 10- BUT NOW WE ARE IN FULL EFFECT- AND I GUARANTEE 4 MORE BIG EAST WINS IN A ROW- COPYRIGHT THIS QUOTE FROM JONESBOY ENT"

I like how DOJO is getting everyone fired up... if we had this type of leadership on the football team then things would be way different.

Guest nybullsfan

The only way I see a 4-game in-conference streak this year is to win the last 3 and 1 in the tourney. I don't give us much hope against Nova

Our next 6 games: UC,SJ,@Nova,PC,@DP,CONN

Archived