Site News
  • TBP Ticker

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Next:  vs. SMU 9/28 Time TBD

1 2 3 4 Total
    SC State 3 0 6 7 16
    Bulls 7 17 17 14 55

McCloud 16/27, 217 yds, 3 TDs; 12 carries 56 yds, 2 TDs
    Ford 3 carries, 37 yds, TD; 4 recs, 100 yds, TD
  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
bjonas16

what a come back!!!!!!!!!!!

holy crap, what a huge come back.  jones can talk all the crap he wants to about his teammates.  46, 10, and 8.  are you kidding me????????????????????????????/

Dom Jones is my hero right now. I am SO pissed this game wasn't streamed or televised.

Dom Jones is my hero right now. I am SO pissed this game wasn't streamed or televised.

ESPNU. 

That was AWESOME

Why cant our team constantly play like it did in the last 5 min of Reg and OT???

ESPNU. 

Right. No TV, just internetuals. Hope i get a chance to see the last 5 mins of regulation and OT later on.

Awesome win!  We are bulding up and I love it.  Dom is Awesome!  Go bulls!

-Gurly

ESPNU. 

Right. No TV, just internetuals. Hope i get a chance to see the last 5 mins of regulation and OT later on.

Maybe I'm not understanding something.  ESPNU is a television channel.  Unless you're saying your cable/satellite package doesn't include this.

ESPNU. 

Maybe I'm not understanding something.  ESPNU is a television channel.  Unless you're saying your cable/satellite package doesn't include this.

Maybe not all of us have cable or satellite like you.

ESPNU. 

Maybe not all of us have cable or satellite like you.

Touche.

Best USF basketball game I've seen since the Chucky Atkins era... Great effort all around by the team. Amazing comeback!!! This made my weekend. Go Bulls!!!