• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"cause the good news is - you're fired...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  642
  • Days Won:  0

The bad news is - you've got, all of you've got just one week to regain your jobs starting with tonight. Starting with tonight's sit. Oh? Have I got your attention now? Good. "Cause we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know first prize is a Cadillac El Dorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired. Get the picture? You laughing now? You got leads. Mitch and Murray paid good money, get their names to sell them. you can't close the leads youre given you can't close ****. You ARE ****. Hit the bricks pal, and beat it 'cause you are going OUT."

Sorry gang I figured I'd bring a little humor to the situation with our beloved CJL. I couldn't help but think of the first piece of dialouge when I heard Coach was asking for his job back.

I posted the rest because because we all have jobs that we want to keep but in the end we are expected to produce. I'm of the opinion that CJL should have openly lost his job for lack of production. He had control of the program, a BCS conference, florida recruits and the best fans in the world and he couldn't produce, let alone just keep his hands to himself. It's just unfortunate that he couldn't leave a legacy on better terms.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  356

Good to see a fellow GlenGarry fan...

"Put that coffee down!!!!"

Good to see a fellow GlenGarry fan...

"Put that coffee down!!!!"

Well, if you are in sales it's a must watch.

I just wanted to post a little humor to this entire mess along with my opinion, not that it really counts

• Content Count:  356

Seeing that movie got me out of sales...

"bunch of bums, sitting around in a bar somewhere;  i used to be in sales - its a tough racket"...

"I'd wish you luck but you wouldn't know what to do with it"...

...i could go on and on - i usually do 

Seeing that movie got me out of sales...

"bunch of bums, sitting around in a bar somewhere;  i used to be in sales - its a tough racket"...

"I'd wish you luck but you wouldn't know what to do with it"...

...i could go on and on - i usually do   

The leads are weak? YOU're weak!

• Content Count:  21,267
  • Days Won:  10

Coffee is for closers.  What a great movie.

The bad news is - you've got, all of you've got just one week to regain your jobs starting with tonight. Starting with tonight's sit. Oh? Have I got your attention now? Good. "Cause we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know first prize is a Cadillac El Dorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired. Get the picture? You laughing now? You got leads. Mitch and Murray paid good money, get their names to sell them. you can't close the leads youre given you can't close ****. You ARE ****. Hit the bricks pal, and beat it 'cause you are going OUT."

Sorry gang I figured I'd bring a little humor to the situation with our beloved CJL. I couldn't help but think of the first piece of dialouge when I heard Coach was asking for his job back.

I posted the rest because because we all have jobs that we want to keep but in the end we are expected to produce. I'm of the opinion that CJL should have openly lost his job for lack of production. He had control of the program, a BCS conference, florida recruits and the best fans in the world and he couldn't produce, let alone just keep his hands to himself. It's just unfortunate that he couldn't leave a legacy on better terms.

Get back to me when USF has the name, prestige, tradition, facilities and football budget that Florida, Florida State, Texas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Michigan, Ohio State, USC, LSU, Alabama...Need I go on?  It's astounding you think USF belongs in that elite group after only a few years of football.

mmm... I don't think I wrote that but apparently you read it somwhere between the lines. All I'm saying is he had the opportunity and created it yet he couldn't control it...?

• Content Count:  165

Glengarry? The same movie with an all male cast?

Better have a good storyline, because I normally rely on good looking actresses in case the plot falls through. :D

Glengarry? The same movie with an all male cast?

Better have a good storyline, because I normally rely on good looking actresses in case the plot falls through. :D

It's short with great actors. originally a play so there is some depth to it. It's funny because I watch it every year and every time I view it differently depending on where I'm at in my life.

I guess i bring it up because grown men are expected to work and perform and not complain while doing. We've been an entitled society and I'm starting to see glimpses of people working for what they want. It's amazing what a recession will do to people.

I just wish Leavitt had lost his job based on performance and not some craziness like this. We all know how hard the man worked to get us what we have today at USF and its like he ... i don't even like thinking about it honestly

• Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

It does take "brass balls".

Archived