• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wow, Cinncy.............

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

one second away from a national championship game..........gotta be heartbreakin, hopefully they can rebound and rep the BE well in BCS game, maybe vs Fla

• Content Count:  1,204
  • Days Won:  0

That'd be good. 

Looking forward to another blowout BCS title game.  Nebraska's defense is really good as is Bama's, so I doubt Texas can score 20 on them.  Bama will run all over them.  My guess is Bama will win by three TDs or more.

I think Cincy actually matches up well against UF.  They defend the spread well and have been able to containing running QBs.  And I'm not sure UF's defense can contain Cincy's offense as long as today's Pike doesn't show up.  He starts throwing INTs and it's over.  But I like Cincy's chances.

But if Texas does get blown out then the Big XII will be just as discredited as the Big Ten is after Ohio State's championship debacles, especially if Cincinnati beat Florida and TCU beats whoever they're playing.  Both will be able to cry foul at the BCS for not selecting them.

A Cincinnati win over UF in the Sugar, if that is the matchup, would help the Big East still, though I'm sure they'd talk up a TCU win over Georgia Tech more (if that is the matchup).

My guess is we play UF in the Sugar.  TCU plays GT.  Penn State plays Boise in the Fiesta.  I'd like to see TCU and Boise lose mainly to prevent them from stealing votes in the future.  Last year's Utah win played a bit too favorably for non-BCS teams this year and has hurt Cincinnati all season. 

• Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

and maybe one second away from keeping Kelly.  It would be tough to leave a program playing in the NC game.

Archived