• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

next week will be ugly

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

asplayers have nothing to play for

i expect zero effort

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

USF will play like they don't want to be there, and the results will show just like they have in all the losses. They will get dominated in every phase of the game by UCONN and will lose by at least 3-4 touchdowns. Defense will be swiss cheese against the UCONN run game. Daniels will not complete more than 10 passes.

• Content Count:  971
  • Days Won:  0

This game is a Pride game for both teams.  It will tell us alot about the heart and character of our players.  I just hope we are competitive.  I wouldn't want ESPN to be embarrased about having to televise our game, AGAIN.  GB!

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I hate to agree with the consensus but I expect a blood bath on Saturday night... our defense will come out with heart but due to a poor offensive game plan and lack of offensive preparation they will throw in the towel because we can't score points... lets hope Canales actually does his job this week and gets our offense ready for UConn... he needs to have them out practicing all week.

If we loose this game then UConn becomes bowl eligible and can see them going to the Pizza bowl and us going back to St. Pete against Southern Miss or Marshall (if the Herd can win one more game).

If Mangino gets canned then USF needs to go out and hire him ASAP...

• Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

The high is going to be like 43 degrees, I don't expect the players to get off the plane, especially coupled w/ the loss.

• Content Count:  183
  • Days Won:  0

I wish we'd do something crazy this week to mix things up.  We really don't have much to win or lose in this game.  How about doing something radical like running option or do a fast break no-huddle.  Just seems like we need to be less predictable for once.  I'm sick of the same old boring offense.

Archived