• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Students at the Dome

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

Who talks about hoops in September when the football team is 4-0, clearly an old man who isnt used to football being played at USF.....

• Content Count:  2,052

Maybe it was a recruitment effort. ;D

• Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

could it be that we had better attendance back in the day because we didn't have a football team? Also, you have to remember that there are alot of commuter students and campuses that aren't exactly close to the sun dome, so you can't include the whole 40K.

• Content Count:  42

that is lame, within a ten minute drive of campus there is over 15,000 students.  you are telling me that 500 of them cant come out for free tickets?????

• Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

I'm not saying they shouldn't go to the games. I'm just throwing out an observation. Also, do they post the game times around campus? I'm just asking because I haven't been to the tampa campus in years.

• Content Count:  2,478

I'm not saying they shouldn't go to the games. I'm just throwing out an observation. Also, do they post the game times around campus? I'm just asking because I haven't been to the tampa campus in years.

Hardly, most of my friends don't know about the games unless I tell them. They have one board over by the crosswalk by the sun dome. But if you live on campus chances are that you really aren't going to see that.

to say more people need to show up to the basketball games is one thing

to say students are bandwagon is another (IMO uncalled for) thing.

• Content Count:  5

Bjonas is right from the aspect of attendance.  I was there when death row was rockin and the Louisville cardinal mascot got thrown out for swinging at one of the students in that section.  Hell, Bob Huggins even commented how tough an atmosphere the sun dome had.  Admittedly the Mccallum years threw a wet blanket on the momentum Greenburg had going, but Heath has it pointed in the right direction so CMON student body...GET OUT THERE AND CHEER FOR OUR BULLS!

Archived