• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU Tickets?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

How can someone have season tickets since 1997, and donate every year get nosebleeds! WTF!

Easily, donate a $100/yr for 12 yrs thats a total of $1200 plenty of people may have been donating for 5 yrs at 1000k, 2000k, or 3500 a yr they are light years ahead, its not about length but about the ol money dollar.

• Content Count:  149

I'm really getting tired of buying away and bowl tickets thru USF and getting the worst tickets in every stadium.  It doesn't matter what section your in....if your in row 75 and up, those tickets suck!  I know they only sell what there given but **** is it really worth it when you need binoculars to read the players numbers?

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

I'm really getting tired of buying away and bowl tickets thru USF and getting the worst tickets in every stadium.  It doesn't matter what section your in....if your in row 75 and up, those tickets suck!  I know they only sell what there given but **** is it really worth it when you need binoculars to read the players numbers?

that's the way it is for all traveling teams not just USF. Gator fans will sit in the same section at the doak.

• Content Count:  149

that's the way it is for all traveling teams not just USF. Gator fans will sit in the same section at the doak.

I know, I'm just frustrated because this will be about the 6th time I've bought tickets like this only to find better, sometimes cheaper tickets in several other places.

• Content Count:  1,991

On the other hand you can take your chances and buy prime seats and be in the middle of thousands of opposing fans, i guess are those prime seats really worth the harassment you will take because i know I have dynamite seats for home games and if some dude sat next me with the opposing teams jersey I would not make his stay very welcome, he would be wishing he sat with his people.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I'm in 217, row 64, 13-16

Also had 2 orders, 1 set of 4, and one set of three...The four got here today via fedex, no sign of the other 3. Called my ticket rep to make sure that they aren't sitting at the ticket office waiting for me to pick them up.

Website didn't give me an option on how to get the additional 3 when I ordered, so I am not sure what the story is on them. (I think my options were "ticket fast" or "instant ticket"). I won't start worrying until around Wednesday...or if they tell me I have to pick them up.

• Content Count:  42

Jewbull only talks a big game when there are others around!!!!!!!!!!!  Have you ever thrown a punch????????????

• Content Count:  5,241

If you're seats are up high in tally, quit whining. Its not like being upperdeck in ray jay. Its  pretty steep and narrow to the top of doak campbell.

Donate more to get better seats.

I didnt get home til late last night and forgot to check my mail for tickets.  >:(

Archived