• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU Tickets?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

sec 14 row 76

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

legal but not hot

Wow. Throwin' sis under the bus. Hilarious

Sec 15 R76 13,14

I'm bringing an FSU fan but he is attempting to make the transistion away form the dark side. He will be wearing USF gear.

• Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

For the record, I skimmed through this entire thread and have yet to find someone with a row number higher than mine.

powerpig

You must be in Row 86 then because I am in Row 85!  I think Triple B is in Row 85 as well.

I'd be curious to know how many rows there are in my section (I am in Sec 13 Row 85). If I'm already up that high it'd be kinda cool to be on the top row.

Im starting to come around to that way of thinking. If youre gonna be a bear, be a grizzly.

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

I still dont have my tickets. Anybody not get theirs still?

Up until yesterday, my dad still didn't have his tickets. After making phone calls trying to track them down, he found out that whoever delivered the tickets left them with the people who live in the house across the street last week. Why in the hell would they just leave them with someone that lives across the street?!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  32

SEC 16 ROW 80  FOUR SEATS SOMEWHERE IN THAT ROW

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

sec 14 row 82, seats 23, 24, 25, 26

thanks to bullz97 sorry you can't make it buddy.

i still have one of my tickets unspoken for.

as much as nicer seats would be cool, i sat amidst my brother and the UCF student section last year. i was one of like 2 green shirts on that end of the stadium and it was definitely an experience. the pride i felt walking in and sitting among them was priceless and definitely got some stares. my brother's friends around us were cool, but i got some dirty looks and yells after i was the only one cheering when we scored the first touchdown. LOL!!!!

funny though how doak campbell is basically a bigger version of UCF's stadium with a brick outside to fool you into thinking it's fancy :P but it is a nice place. for now on, i'll stick to the visitors sections among my fellow bulls!

• Content Count:  3,827

I still dont have my tickets. Anybody not get theirs still?

Up until yesterday, my dad still didn't have his tickets. After making phone calls trying to track them down, he found out that whoever delivered the tickets left them with the people who live in the house across the street last week. Why in the hell would they just leave them with someone that lives across the street?!

Signature required? They shouldve left a note on your door though.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Never opt for the delivery if you can pick them up... this has occurred to me many times in the past where my neighbors sign for something and then they claim that they never did and I had to fight to get another item shipped out.

FedEx and UPS are equally piss poor on this...  >:(  Not sure if the USPS does this crap or not.

Archived