• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU Tickets?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,812
  • Days Won:  22

CubanBull... One row behind you buddy... Section 15, Row 66, Seats 7-10.

Let's get our green on!

Awesome Sherriff, Ill be wearing my green Jenkins jersey. You bringing a hottie or recruiting semihoes after game?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  159
  • Days Won:  0

Still amazes me that having tickets since the first year, yearly donations, alumni, been to 3 bowl games, and atleast 15 away games and still get crap seats. I will no longer buy away game tickets through USF. Stub Hub ftw.

I'd rather sit on the darn light poles if its with 12,000 Bulls fans than sit in the seats on the 50 with FSU fans!

Just my 2 cents!

Sitting amongst 12k Bulls fans is priceless!

I completely agree! I am in 325 near the top but I would rather be there than in a mess of noles fans. It's gonna be a great game either way!

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

go to http://bullsclub.usf.edu/bullsclub/Priority%20Points.asp   NO mention of priority points for away games.  We have never received them in the past for away games or bowl games

hmm-- it doesn't say it on there. I was pretty sure it was part of the formula.

I mean people who have gone through the experience of traveling to Southern Miss for an away game deserve some sort of props over some person just jumping on the bandwagon after we got ranked etc.

I have to been to some pretty strange places to watch USF play football. Brad has been to even stranger-- he went to all the away games in 1997 in addition to the home games. That has to count for something, even if it is just respect from those who never bothered until we played someone notable.

I agree! Hattiesburg is a terrible place to visit!

Agreed, you can add Troy, GA southern, Murphreesboro for MTSU, and Greenville our last trip to ECU-- all of the other places we've gone to were decent.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

go to http://bullsclub.usf.edu/bullsclub/Priority%20Points.asp   NO mention of priority points for away games.  We have never received them in the past for away games or bowl games

hmm-- it doesn't say it on there. I was pretty sure it was part of the formula.

I mean people who have gone through the experience of traveling to Southern Miss for an away game deserve some sort of props over some person just jumping on the bandwagon after we got ranked etc.

I have to been to some pretty strange places to watch USF play football. Brad has been to even stranger-- he went to all the away games in 1997 in addition to the home games. That has to count for something, even if it is just respect from those who never bothered until we played someone notable.

I agree! Hattiesburg is a terrible place to visit!

Agreed, you can add Troy, GA southern, Murphreesboro for MTSU, and Greenville our last trip to ECU-- all of the other places we've gone to were decent.

Obviously you guys didn't eat at Leatha's in Hattiesburg. it's almost worth the trip to eat there...and then get out of Mississippi as soon as possible...

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Cuban... Rolling with former CB Bernard Brown, some girl that he's talking too, and then either Ben Moffitt or this lil' hottie from Tampa who just called me yesterday asking for a ticket because she finally got off work. Working with my buddies to get her a ticket so all five of us can chill together... either way, I'm on vacation for the weekend, so anything goes!

Not sure what I'm wearing yet, but it will be green fo' sure!

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

I am in sec 16 Row 85 seats 15-18. Im bringing my parents and sister because its dads birthday.

My sister is an FSU alum...no punching please

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,467
  • Days Won:  422

For the record, I skimmed through this entire thread and have yet to find someone with a row number higher than mine.

powerpig

You must be in Row 86 then because I am in Row 85!  I think Triple B is in Row 85 as well.

I'd be curious to know how many rows there are in my section (I am in Sec 13 Row 85). If I'm already up that high it'd be kinda cool to be on the top row.

Archived