• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU Tickets?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

go to http://bullsclub.usf.edu/bullsclub/Priority%20Points.asp   NO mention of priority points for away games.  We have never received them in the past for away games or bowl games

hmm-- it doesn't say it on there. I was pretty sure it was part of the formula.

I mean people who have gone through the experience of traveling to Southern Miss for an away game deserve some sort of props over some person just jumping on the bandwagon after we got ranked etc.

I have to been to some pretty strange places to watch USF play football. Brad has been to even stranger-- he went to all the away games in 1997 in addition to the home games. That has to count for something, even if it is just respect from those who never bothered until we played someone notable.

I wish they were, but away games aren't part of the formula.  I haven't gotten any points for any of the games I've gone to.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

go to http://bullsclub.usf.edu/bullsclub/Priority%20Points.asp   NO mention of priority points for away games.  We have never received them in the past for away games or bowl games

I mean people who have gone through the experience of traveling to Southern Miss for an away game deserve some sort of props over some person just jumping on the bandwagon after we got ranked etc.

I have to been to some pretty strange places to watch USF play football. Brad has been to even stranger-- he went to all the away games in 1997 in addition to the home games. That has to count for something, even if it is just respect from those who never bothered until we played someone notable.

I wish they were, but away games aren't part of the formula.  I haven't gotten any points for any of the games I've gone to.

That is correct.  I believe there is some fraction of a point given when they scan a home season ticket. 

For those that want to ramp up their Priority Point total:

Donate to one of the Facility funds and you accumulate 5 points per $100 donated.  The money doesn't count toward your Level (Green Jacket for example), but you get the 5 per instead of just 2 points per $100.  You still need to maintain that donation as well.

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Still amazes me that having tickets since the first year, yearly donations, alumni, been to 3 bowl games, and atleast 15 away games and still get crap seats. I will no longer buy away game tickets through USF. Stub Hub ftw.

• Content Count:  827

Still amazes me that having tickets since the first year, yearly donations, alumni, been to 3 bowl games, and atleast 15 away games and still get crap seats. I will no longer buy away game tickets through USF. Stub Hub ftw.

I'd rather sit on the darn light poles if its with 12,000 Bulls fans than sit in the seats on the 50 with FSU fans!

Just my 2 cents!

Sitting amongst 12k Bulls fans is priceless!

• Content Count:  645

Came today ---

Section 15 Row 85 Seats 31 - 34.

I think these are the ones right next to the SUN!

• Content Count:  2,277

That is correct.  I believe there is some fraction of a point given when they scan a home season ticket. 

For those that want to ramp up their Priority Point total:

Donate to one of the Facility funds and you accumulate 5 points per $100 donated.  The money doesn't count toward your Level (Green Jacket for example), but you get the 5 per instead of just 2 points per $100.  You still need to maintain that donation as well.

I am pretty sure it's .1 points per ticket scanned.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Tickets arrived via Fed Ex today.  Sitting in Section 15, Row 79, Seats 27 & 28.

Compared to the seats I had at Auburn, these are deluxe!

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

Got mine today Via fed ex! My buddy got his yesterday Via US Mail. Together we have 12 tix sec 324 row 77 18-29.

Would have been nice to get a better section, but oh frickin' well! I will be in Doak with 12,000 USF fans decked out in Green. What could I honestly complain about?!?!?

Section 324 row 77 seats 9 and 10 here! See ya there.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,627
  • Days Won:  6

Sounds like we are in the upper half from section 14 through 324.  Strange they put their "family section" in the middle of the visitor tickets.  Plus why isn't their band near their students?   HOT may be sitting a couple sections away.

http://grfx.cstv.com/schools/fsu/graphics/auto/doaktix4809.jpg

• Content Count:  70

Section 14

Row 13

Not trying to upset anyone, but I ordered mine from the FSU ticket office a few weeks ago. I have very few priority points and MikeG probably thinks that I'm a bandwagon fan, so I didn't want to sit in the last row. Anyways, I decided to purchase  2 Adult tickets ($49.00 each) and 2 Youth tickets ($25.00 each) for the family.  They arrived about two weeks ago. I couldn't be happier with the seats.  However, those of you above me, please don't throw things at the FSU fans below you because me and my family will be down there already having to deal with THEM.  Although it shouldn't be any worse than when I had the family sitting in the USF section at Rutgers 2 years ago and having to listen to all the Rutgers losers sitting in the USF section throwing out F-bombs all night.

Don't worry, we'll be in solid green!

Archived