• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU Tickets?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

If you're seats are up high in tally, quit whining. Its not like being upperdeck in ray jay. Its  pretty steep and narrow to the top of doak campbell.

Donate more to get better seats.

I didnt get home til late last night and forgot to check my mail for tickets.  >:(

The upper deck at Ray Jay actually has a really good view.  Even the view all the way in the upper deck corners isn't that bad.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  115

go to http://bullsclub.usf.edu/bullsclub/Priority%20Points.asp   NO mention of priority points for away games.  We have never received them in the past for away games or bowl games

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

go to http://bullsclub.usf.edu/bullsclub/Priority%20Points.asp   NO mention of priority points for away games.  We have never received them in the past for away games or bowl games

hmm-- it doesn't say it on there. I was pretty sure it was part of the formula.

I mean people who have gone through the experience of traveling to Southern Miss for an away game deserve some sort of props over some person just jumping on the bandwagon after we got ranked etc.

I have to been to some pretty strange places to watch USF play football. Brad has been to even stranger-- he went to all the away games in 1997 in addition to the home games. That has to count for something, even if it is just respect from those who never bothered until we played someone notable.

• Content Count:  651

hmm-- it doesn't say it on there. I was pretty sure it was part of the formula.

I mean people who have gone through the experience of traveling to Southern Miss for an away game deserve some sort of props over some person just jumping on the bandwagon after we got ranked etc.

I have to been to some pretty strange places to watch USF play football. Brad has been to even stranger-- he went to all the away games in 1997 in addition to the home games. That has to count for something, even if it is just respect from those who never bothered until we played someone notable.

I agree! Hattiesburg is a terrible place to visit!

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

They should give points for Road Warriors and also for those that attend Watch Parties... would go a long way to boost attendance numbers.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Got 'em.  223 row 56!  Get ready!  Here come the BULLS!

• Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

Sec 13

Row 85??

85 freaking rows?? It's been a long time since I've been to Doak, and when i did I had lower sideline seats, so how does one get to where those seats are? Are there ramps or are we looking at 85 FREAKING steep steps?

• Content Count:  557

Got mine today Via fed ex! My buddy got his yesterday Via US Mail. Together we have 12 tix sec 324 row 77 18-29.

Would have been nice to get a better section, but oh frickin' well! I will be in Doak with 12,000 USF fans decked out in Green. What could I honestly complain about?!?!?

• Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

Sec 13

Row 85??

85 freaking rows?? It's been a long time since I've been to Doak, and when i did I had lower sideline seats, so how does one get to where those seats are? Are there ramps or are we looking at 85 FREAKING steep steps?

I think there is a level where you need to go up or down coming out of the tunnel. Not sure how high it is but it will be up there

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894

Sec 13

Row 85??

I think there is a level where you need to go up or down coming out of the tunnel. Not sure how high it is but it will be up there

Yeah, you're looking at a good 30-40 steps to get up to the top of the stadium. Its kinda set up like the Old Sombrero where you have ramps that will take you to a certain level then its all stairs from there.

Archived