• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

OFFICIAL UM vs FSU thread

the bulls are up against some serious competition, but we need to drop the "we're done" mentality. there has to be someone else here willing to go against the current and keep their hopes high for an upset. GO BULLS take down UM AND FSU in 09.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,451
  • Days Won:  0

Let's go BYU!!

We want Florida State to beat BYU. If BYU goes undefeated, they will occupy a BCS slot if not a national championship slot.

so? The Big East is not getting 2 teams in the BCS

Stranger things have happened since the beginning of time.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Either BYU, TCU, Utah, or Boise is getting into the BCS. Not even worth our time hoping they all miss.

Anyway, I know one place where USF has a decided advantage over both FSU and Miami, and that's in-game decision making. The decisions Shannon and Bowden/Fisher were making in the last two minutes were just stupid.

• Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

I disagree Carolina,  I think it would be best if fsu comes in 0-3 and leaves 0-4.  I am so sick of that cheating, doddering, senile old clown.  I think it would be the best if they lose the first 6 and "let go" of Bobby midseason.  He is still more worried that the NCAA took away wins over the fact that 1/3 of his team was caught cheating.  Then his star WR miraculously cleared of charges in time for Miami?  There's something rotten in tally. 

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I disagree Carolina,   I think it would be best if fsu comes in 0-3 and leaves 0-4.   I am so sick of that cheating, doddering, senile old clown.   I think it would be the best if they lose the first 6 and "let go" of Bobby midseason.   He is still more worried that the NCAA took away wins over the fact that 1/3 of his team was caught cheating.  Then his star WR miraculously cleared of charges in time for Miami?   There's something rotten in tally.   

There has been for a long time and hopefully the do tank this year so we can hopefully benefit from the chaos that would cause in recruiting. 

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

LMAO

LSUfreek.gif

ROFLMAO

:ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

LMAO

LSUfreek.gif

BB is my 2nd favoritist college coach but that is some funny **** right there ....

Archived