• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rivals has FIU ranked above UCF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  132
  • Days Won:  0

That's a nice video, toejam, and it's a preview of how bad your secondary will be next year. That cornerback that got smoked arguably cost us 2-3 losses last year. We nicknamed him "toast." That's why he didn't get playing time until his senior year. I wish we would've benched him earlier in the year....

Maybe, maybe not people did not realize that several of this years starters had starting experience in the past.  There is no doubt there will be a drop off from last year, but two of the four new starters have had significant playing time and a third was a starting OLB who is being moved to saftey, a position he played in high school and was an all state performer in Miami. 

I am still willing to take anyone's money who wants to place a bet on the final rankings of the year.  I will take UCF and give any of you FIU and FAU.  Put your money where your mouth is Greatful Dad.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,320
  • Days Won:  10

Son, they have already passed you.  Whether they stay there remains to be seen but you all are staring at their bumpers right now.

You all messed up with GOL's "Me Too" contract.  UCF has such an inferiority complex when it comes to USF that they rushed to lock in a man who is running their program into the ground.  They don't have enough money to buy him out (without cuttiing even more academic programs...) so they are stuck in their mediocrity.  UCF fans should be embarassed at having GOL at the helm for these years and all they have to show for it is being ranked behind FAU and FIU.  Those two programs have very good coaches and promising futures.  I can't say the same for UCF at least as long as O'Leary is there.

And that's Grateful, as in Grateful Dead, as in the best rock band in the world (and I'm not talking about the Jonas Brothers or whatever Disney has you listening to these days). ;D ;D ;D

Ok, seriously, you all better pick it up this year or you will start to see recruits go south instead of going to UCF.  My bet is FAU, not FIU, is your biggest threat.

• Content Count:  132

Son, they have already passed you.  Whether they stay there remains to be seen but you all are staring at their bumpers right now.

You all messed up with GOL's "Me Too" contract.  UCF has such an inferiority complex when it comes to USF that they rushed to lock in a man who is running their program into the ground.  They don't have enough money to buy him out (without cuttiing even more academic programs...) so they are stuck in their mediocrity.  UCF fans should be embarassed at having GOL at the helm for these years and all they have to show for it is being ranked behind FAU and FIU.  Those two programs have very good coaches and promising futures.  I can't say the same for UCF at least as long as O'Leary is there.

And that's Grateful, as in Grateful Dead, as in the best rock band in the world (and I'm not talking about the Jonas Brothers or whatever Disney has you listening to these days). ;D ;D ;D

Ok, seriously, you all better pick it up this year or you will start to see recruits go south instead of going to UCF.  My bet is FAU, not FIU, is your biggest threat.

First, your sad attept at superiority by calling someone "son" is a cry for help.  That being said it was a nice dogde there "dad."  I like how you will not take the bet, something I knew you would do.  So "dad" not only can you not back up your pathetic rhetoric, your knowledge of UCF is only out weighed by your lack of knowledge of FIU and FAU.

A stone is heavy, and sand is weighty, but a fool's provocation is heavier than both (Proverbs 27:3; RSV).

I should know better than engage in this exercise, but here goes...

First, your sad attept at superiority by calling someone "son" is a cry for help.

If you are not over the age of 35, I am old enough to be your father.  Hence, "son".  Are you professionally qualified to make a psychological assesment like you did, or are you posing as a pop psychologist?

That being said it was a nice dogde there "dad."  I like how you will not take the bet, something I knew you would do.  So "dad" not only can you not back up your pathetic rhetoric, your knowledge of UCF is only out weighed by your lack of knowledge of FIU and FAU.

What dodge?  I never said that you would be behind FIU and FAU forever.  Just that you are now and we discussed that it would happen (a while back on this board).  What is the dodge thing?  Is this a playground "chicken" game?  What do I have to prove to a fan of a program that lost four straight to my  program.  My knowledge of UCF consists not only of following them for the four years we played them and attending every game, watching GOL ruin the program, both on the field and in their reputation, but also earning a Master's degree from UCF.  So not only do I have enough knowledge to read a poll and notice that UCF is ranked behind FIU and FAU, but am qualified to academically assess each school, as I have a degree from each.  I am not fool enough to bet on a team's ranking at the end of a season before the actual season began.  Our team rose to number 2 during a season (you will have to imagine what that is like...) and then unexpectedly fell.  So, I am not fool enough to bet on something that I never mentioned would happen anyway. 

Your childish nudge is baseless.  While your age may be unknown, your level of maturity is not in doubt.  And yes, I AM professionally qualified to say that.

• Content Count:  1,037

A stone is heavy, and sand is weighty, but a fool's provocation is heavier than both (Proverbs 27:3; RSV).

I should know better than engage in this exercise, but here goes...

First, your sad attept at superiority by calling someone "son" is a cry for help.

If you are not over the age of 35, I am old enough to be your father.  Hence, "son".  Are you professionally qualified to make a psychological assesment like you did, or are you posing as a pop psychologist?

That being said it was a nice dogde there "dad."  I like how you will not take the bet, something I knew you would do.  So "dad" not only can you not back up your pathetic rhetoric, your knowledge of UCF is only out weighed by your lack of knowledge of FIU and FAU.

What dodge?  I never said that you would be behind FIU and FAU forever.  Just that you are now and we discussed that it would happen (a while back on this board).  What is the dodge thing?  Is this a playground "chicken" game?  What do I have to prove to a fan of a program that lost four straight to my  program.  My knowledge of UCF consists not only of following them for the four years we played them and attending every game, watching GOL ruin the program, both on the field and in their reputation, but also earning a Master's degree from UCF.  So not only do I have enough knowledge to read a poll and notice that UCF is ranked behind FIU and FAU, but am qualified to academically assess each school, as I have a degree from each.  I am not fool enough to bet on a team's ranking at the end of a season before the actual season began.  Our team rose to number 2 during a season (you will have to imagine what that is like...) and then unexpectedly fell.  So, I am not fool enough to bet on something that I never mentioned would happen anyway. 

Your childish nudge is basless.  While your age may be unknown, your level of maturity is not in doubt.  And yes, I AM professionally qualified to say that.

Didn't know you were a ucif alum also. :nope

:D

I usually don't like to admit that...

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I usually don't like to admit that...

Admitting it is the first step towards recovery  ;)

• Content Count:  476

Nobody has passed us except the big 3 in my view.

• Content Count:  1,037

That's because you wear black and gold goggles and are incapable of seeing things objectively. I personally know ucf fans who say USF has passed them by.  O0 O0 :KoolAid  O0:KoolAid

4-0, 0-4

• Content Count:  476

That's because you wear black and gold goggles and are incapable of seeing things objectively. I personally know ucf fans who say USF has passed them by.  O0 O0 :KoolAid  O0:KoolAid

4-0, 0-4

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Those students see a finished time line, hence their negativity.  Their position fails because the time line is incomplete, hence an obscure picture. Hare gets passed by Tortoise in race, remember.  That was a powerful childhood lesson that  would be dishonest to forget in my view.

Archived