• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Intro & a question

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18
  • Days Won:  0

I graduated from USF in 76 and was excited when i finally had a team to follow. I live in N Fl and we are saturated with FSU/UF news and coaches radio shows , pre & post game.  Does Leavitt do any thing along those lines or does  he have an outlet on the local media?  If so has he made any comments on the annual mid season crash?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I graduated from USF in 76 and was excited when i finally had a team to follow. I live in N Fl and we are saturated with FSU/UF news and coaches radio shows , pre & post game.  Does Leavitt do any thing along those lines or does  he have an outlet on the local media?  If so has he made any comments on the annual mid season crash?

Donkey, welcome to the board.  There is a weekly coach's show which I believe can be picked up via the internet.  There is also a show on sunshine network at some ungodly hour. 

As for the contents of the show and coach addressing the crash, it doesn't happen quite that clearly.  He will reference playing better, people needing to step etc., typical coachspeak.

Also, for USF news you can read both Greg's and Bret's blogs which are linked above.  This board is a pretty good source for information as well.

Archived