• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Accepted!!!! New BULL!

SattyBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

Just found out that I got into USF! It's been where I've wanted to go for a few years, ever since my bro-in-law started his master's there. I was kind of nervous since admissons are getting tougher and tougher each year, but I'm IN! This may seem stupid, but I'm STOKED!!!!!!!

Just in case you guys are curious: 3.48 unweighted GPA, 3.91 USF GPA (a lot of AP's and honors) , 1190 SAT.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Just found out that I got into USF! It's been where I've wanted to go for a few years, ever since my bro-in-law started his master's there. I was kind of nervous since admissons are getting tougher and tougher each year, but I'm IN! This may seem stupid, but I'm STOKED!!!!!!!

Just in case you guys are curious: 3.48 unweighted GPA, 3.91 USF GPA (a lot of AP's and honors) , 1190 SAT.

Congrats. Sign up for a USF email account and start talking with C/O 2013 on Facebook, and look in to getting involved! Be sure to sign up for housing early or you'll be stuck in some of the crappier dorms.

• Content Count:  3,574

Congrats, young bull.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Welcome to the family.

And you might be c/o 2013 now... but that usually ends up +1 (2014) ;)

• Content Count:  1,260

Congrats...it's an exciting time for you. Now just don't slack off the rest of the school year... ;)

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Congrats!!

Live in the crappy dorms!!  I lived in Epsilon for a year.  I met my wife, and a ton of friends in the dorms.  You'll meet (by force) a ton of people if you live in a 2 person dorm room.

I had some other friends that started out in apartments and single dorm rooms, but they didn't have nearly as much fun or meet nearly as many people as I did.  If your nervous about living with people you don't know, convince a buddy to stay with you in a double room.

That's where it's at!

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I lived on campus my first two years (Lambda and Epsilon), and I loved it. Like Martin says, you meet tons of people and really gain a serious affection for the school. My last two years, I wound up living off campus in the apartments around USF because I got more for my money.

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

Good for you.  I wish I would have been more involved and lived on or near campus.  I basically went to school and drove home right after and went to work.  Didn't get involved really in anything except going to football games with friends that weren't even students.  Learn from others' mistakes, you only get to live your college years once (well most of us anyway)! 

Archived