• Become a member

It's quick and free - and you will unlock other areas and features of The Bulls Pen as well as reduce the number of ads you see throughout the site.

Sign in to follow this  
Apis Bull

Orlando watch party?

Are we going to the Ale House again?

Anyone?

Yeah, I'll go.  Kevin posted something about it on the Alumni board earlier this week, but said he wasn't going to make it.  Not sure if he got any other replies.

I wanna go!!!

let me know!

GO BULLS!!!

Yeah, I'll go.  Kevin posted something about it on the Alumni board earlier this week, but said he wasn't going to make it.  Not sure if he got any other replies.

I'll be there then.

I posted something on the Alumni board and got nada results.  I thought I had sent an e-mail to Matt about tomorrow but can't remember now.   It is the DVR for me as my 10 year-old nephew is in town.  My butt will be theme-parked tomorrow.

Go Bulls!

Remember, ask for Matt.  Wear your USF gear, they should be able to group folks together.

Orlando Ale Houe

101 University Park Dr

Winter Park, FL 32792

(407) 671-1011

Apis,

I was hoping to confirm that the Ale House was the place.  However my wife and I may not be able to make it today.  We have a family obligation in Lake County later this morning and don't know if we'll be back in time.  Hope to see you later.  Go Bulls!