• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Andrews Returns Home This Week With ESPN Crew

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  651
  • Days Won:  0

I'm begining to dislike Erin Andrews. She's not that hot,

erin.andrews.jpg

Gonna have to disagree.

Me too!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

She seems cool I got no problem with her and she is cute  

I can overlook the UF grad part we all make some mistakes in life  :)

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

La Teresita is OVERRATED.

Nasty food.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

"Returning home this weekend will allow Andrews to spend time with her family, her golden retriever and, of course, hit a couple of her favorite spots - La Teresita and Village Inn.

"I always go to Village Inn for breakfast with my dad Steve," she said. "I crush the French toast, scrambled eggs and bacon. I'm totally excited for that."

\

**** she is a cheap date...

Suuuuuuuuuuure Erin.  Breakfast with your Dad  ;)

Funny her two favorite eating spots are the 24 hour joints.  Little 4 am dining.  I knew Erin was a dirty little Tampa party girl.  She just gained points. 

• Content Count:  624

Here's to hoping she wears some sort of a GREEN shirt, so she can look even better on camera.

It seems she tries to color coordinate depending on the game she is covering. I believe she was in a Black top at the UGA game this past weekend for the black out.

• Content Count:  2,726

Nasty food.

Crambone...YOU are overrated!!!

La Teresita is the SHIZZNIT!!!

Best food in TAMPA!!!

Next to Columbia Restaurant, and Subs nSuch on Bears and Livingston(best Cubans in Tampa).

GO BULLS!!!

Guest nybullsfan

Gonna have to disagree with you here. Teresita's about the only thing I miss about Tampa. ('course I've been gone 22 years, so it could have changed a bit in that time)

• Content Count:  2,511

"I always go to Village Inn for breakfast with my dad Steve," she said. "I crush the French toast, scrambled eggs and bacon. I'm totally excited for that."

Actually, that means she is wife material.  After 10 years, she will not be so hot, and after 10 years of eating that crap, she will drop dead from heart disease.  No need for a messy divorce, no need to tell her she has gotten fat and ugly from eating at the Village Inn every day.  Just attend her funeral, act sad for a short period, then move on to the next hot 20-something or 30-something sideline reporter and start the cycle all over again.

>:D  :lol

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I must have eaten at La Teresita during their five worst days (three times at the lunch counter and twice in the actual restaruant), because the food was miserable.  The waiters were great, but I'd rather have bad service with good food.

I love Spanish Food, but I'll stick to the Columbia for that.  And Gallo de Oro has the BEST Cubans in Tampa.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894

"Returning home this weekend will allow Andrews to spend time with her family, her golden retriever and, of course, hit a couple of her favorite spots - La Teresita and Village Inn.

**** she is a cheap date...

That is awesome, I actually like her more now, maybe i can work the hey i graduated from the same high school angle...

Not if I beat you to it  ;)........what year did you graduate from B'dale?

I'm going to have to throw Liborio's hat into the ring when talking cuban's.......they make a **** good deviled crab as well

Archived