• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I have never been so disgusted...

well i've tried to be as polite as i could....and i was actually gonna respond with endless profanity, but i forgot i was talking to usf fans who are such great hosts. just ask kansas.

You can leave anytime you want.  You're not welcome here, you can't justify what your school's students did.  We are not overreacting.  Our player was hospitalized and your trash students chanted bull ****.

Enjoy your high school stadium and your classless fans.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

Relieved to hear it was them. I guess I missed the announcer pointing out it was students in the endzone and, knowing our propensity for this chant, assumed it was us.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

The FIU students started the BS chant, true and it really stank to say the least.  However, when they saw the ambulance come on the field and then saw both teams go to where Brouce was laying on the ground, to say a prayer the stadium became dead silent.

Have to hand it to the FIU coaching staff on that one.  They turned around what could have been considered classless by the students (which it was) into something to marvel about.

It was deja vu all over again, remindiing me of the Tennessee Tech game a couple of years ago.  Thankfully the injury to Brouce doesn't seem quite as severe as that which the kid from Tennessee Tech suffered.  Hopefully he'll be on his feet shortly and back to doing what he does best!

Praying for you Brouce.

1) The BS chant shouldn't have started in the first place

2) It shouldn't have taken an ambulance coming out on the field for them to shut up.

Your point 1 - I agree with 100%.  Kids being kids will be stupid.  We have our share of them at USF as well.

Your point 2 - Sometimes it takes something like that to wake them up.

I still say kudos to the FIU coaches and our coaches as well.  It meant a lot to me to see the players on both sides put aside the rivalry for a few minutes.  Each and every player at that time had to be thinking in the back of his mind....it could be me there!!

Hopefully all will be well in the end.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

The FIU students started the BS chant, true and it really stank to say the least.  However, when they saw the ambulance come on the field and then saw both teams go to where Brouce was laying on the ground, to say a prayer the stadium became dead silent.

Have to hand it to the FIU coaching staff on that one.  They turned around what could have been considered classless by the students (which it was) into something to marvel about.

It was deja vu all over again, remindiing me of the Tennessee Tech game a couple of years ago.  Thankfully the injury to Brouce doesn't seem quite as severe as that which the kid from Tennessee Tech suffered.  Hopefully he'll be on his feet shortly and back to doing what he does best!

Praying for you Brouce.

1) The BS chant shouldn't have started in the first place

2) It shouldn't have taken an ambulance coming out on the field for them to shut up.

Your point 1 - I agree with 100%.  Kids being kids will be stupid.  We have our share of them at USF as well.

Your point 2 - Sometimes it takes something like that to wake them up.

I still say kudos to the FIU coaches and our coaches as well.  It meant a lot to me to see the players on both sides put aside the rivalry for a few minutes.  Each and every player at that time had to be thinking in the back of his mind....it could be me there!!

Hopefully all will be well in the end.

Agreed on the coaches and players. They handled it about as classy as anyone could have asked.

• Content Count:  1,037

I hope we NEVER play at FIU stadium ever again. We have nothing to gain and everything to lose. Somebody tell our athletic department.

• Content Count:  7,890

Yelling BULL $HIT WHILE BRUCE IS DOWN. Its sad that USF fans are getting crap for KU game while POS like the those at FIU are allowed to get away with this.

• Content Count:  7

As an FIU student I am completely DISGUSTED with what was happening when your players were down. I felt embarassed to be wearing anything that associated me with FIU at that moment. Luckily for me I bought season tickets and don't have to sit near the students that don't even have respect for themselves.

I want to say sorry, I can't say sorry for everyone because obvisouly some of our fans have their own way to share their feelings, but I can say sorry for the other season ticket holders who wanted kill the students in the endzone and also felt horrible with what was happening.

I spoke to some of our players and they said that he was moving his limbs so I hope it isn't as serious and it looked from the views in the stands.

I hope Brouce gets better and I'll be praying for him.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

As an FIU student I am completely DISGUSTED with what was happening when your players were down. I felt embarassed to be wearing anything that associated me with FIU at that moment. Luckily for me I bought season tickets and don't have to sit near the students that don't even have respect for themselves.

I want to say sorry, I can't say sorry for everyone because obvisouly some of our fans have their own way to share their feelings, but I can say sorry for the other season ticket holders who wanted kill the students in the endzone and also felt horrible with what was happening.

I spoke to some of our players and they said that he was moving his limbs so I hope it isn't as serious and it looked from the views in the stands.

I hope Brouce gets better and I'll be praying for him.

It's much appreciated. Good luck with your team.

• Content Count:  8

I too was pretty amazed by the complete lack of respect during that moment.

P.S. - Anyone else bothered by the fact that HOT started playing during "Proud to be an American?" I also am not a big fan of people changing the last word of the National Anthem to "Bulls"

Archived