• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I have never been so disgusted...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Just heard "L-S-U" when an Auburn player was down... so, obviously this isn't restricted to any one university

I missed it, so I don't know the context of it, but chanting L-S-U when an opposing player is hurt and chanting Bullsh!t when an opposing player is hurt are two different things.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12
  • Days Won:  0

well i've tried to be as polite as i could....and i was actually gonna respond with endless profanity, but i forgot i was talking to usf fans who are such great hosts. just ask kansas.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

FIU students suck.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

well you guys are obviously over reacting. good game. good luck to your injured players. peace.

the man was hospitalized... how is that over reacting?

• Content Count:  9,038

You said "peace" earlier in the thread, but yet you are still here.

Don't you have to go pick up trash for your community service or something?

• Content Count:  4,139

well i've tried to be as polite as i could....and i was actually gonna respond with endless profanity, but i forgot i was talking to usf fans who are such great hosts. just ask kansas.

As I stated before...  pure trash.          nuff said.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

The FIU students started the BS chant, true and it really stank to say the least.  However, when they saw the ambulance come on the field and then saw both teams go to where Brouce was laying on the ground, to say a prayer the stadium became dead silent.

Have to hand it to the FIU coaching staff on that one.  They turned around what could have been considered classless by the students (which it was) into something to marvel about.

It was deja vu all over again, remindiing me of the Tennessee Tech game a couple of years ago.  Thankfully the injury to Brouce doesn't seem quite as severe as that which the kid from Tennessee Tech suffered.  Hopefully he'll be on his feet shortly and back to doing what he does best!

Praying for you Brouce.

Most of the fans on this board are the most hospitable fans you will find come game day. But you're on our board, trying to justify your students chanting Bullsh!t when two of our players were down on the field, one of whom had potentially crippling injuries. STFU and GTFO

The FIU students started the BS chant, true and it really stank to say the least.  However, when they saw the ambulance come on the field and then saw both teams go to where Brouce was laying on the ground, to say a prayer the stadium became dead silent.

Have to hand it to the FIU coaching staff on that one.  They turned around what could have been considered classless by the students (which it was) into something to marvel about.

It was deja vu all over again, remindiing me of the Tennessee Tech game a couple of years ago.  Thankfully the injury to Brouce doesn't seem quite as severe as that which the kid from Tennessee Tech suffered.  Hopefully he'll be on his feet shortly and back to doing what he does best!

Praying for you Brouce.

1) The BS chant shouldn't have started in the first place

2) It shouldn't have taken an ambulance coming out on the field for them to shut up.

Archived