• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Something I didn't know about Rocky..

Guest mleeth

Looks like one of the (two?) Rockies is a girl! chuszai just txt'd me saying she saw her go into the woman's bathroom. So either she's a female, or a very smart pervert.

I always assumed it was a guy, good to see a girl stepping up for a demanding roll like that... more power to her.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

Looks like one of the (two?) Rockies is a girl! chuszai just txt'd me saying she saw her go into the woman's bathroom. So either she's a female, or a very smart pervert.

I always assumed it was a guy, good to see a girl stepping up for a demanding roll like that... more power to her.

Rocky is a pervert. He has been known to grab some of the beautiful girls of USF's asses as he poses for photos.

Rocky is a pervert. He has been known to grab some of the beautiful girls of USF's asses as he poses for photos.

I wouldn't call that perverted... I would call that grabbing life by the hands.

• Content Count:  637
  • Days Won:  0

LOL, Rocky is a b*tch, he blatantly hit on my girl last year. It was great, me and him exchanged some gestures which the students enjoyed.

LOL, Rocky is a b*tch, he blatantly hit on my girl last year. It was great, me and him exchanged some gestures which the students enjoyed.

I think there are two people playing Rocky.

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

I've met a couple of the (male)Rocky's , but not this year...  I did know that "Raymond" from the Rays is a chick tho.

• Content Count:  9,038

Some tool in the USF section tried to fight Rocky.  He had on a long-sleeve white shirt with a tie.  He hit Rocky's head and made it spin almost halfway around his head.

What a tool.

• Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

Some tool in the USF section tried to fight Rocky.  He had on a long-sleeve white shirt with a tie.  He hit Rocky's head and made it spin almost halfway around his head.

What a tool.

Hmmm I was horrible wrong. The Greeks do go to games!

• Content Count:  37

Hmmm I was horrible wrong. The Greeks do go to games!

Did you get balled or something?  Why are you such a d0uche?

• Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

wasn't the mountaineer hick a girl a couple years ago. of course, up there most women and men look  the same.

Archived